Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
with muppets like psyco muppet or whatever his name

Ha...

I was not psycho muppet when you read a thread I posted on asking for mortgage advise and you pm me offering me your proffesional advise for a fee of course. I politely refused your offer and ever since then you have taken a dislike to me, get over yourself.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Is this a line from Die Hard ?

"No. Not this time Hans. You are not going to wriggle out of it like you always do when people call you"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Insults are coming from you and you alone.

Er Ok then ! Still you have your Troll back up don't you ? Hans, Bozza, Wozza, Wanker and whoever so you can be the big guy can't you ? What a fine specimen of humans you all are. Night. Been fun but as you say it is well past my bedtime now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
One of the biggest Albion stories in years and US still needs to be the centre of attention. :facepalm:

Read the thread all the way through. Many thanks.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
GETTTTTTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

I had £10m on a.)continue to ignore it.

THANKS SO MUCH Spielberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just won £400Bn

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can imagine a photo of myself with Sir Alex outside the West Stand right now. I wouldn't know whether to frame it or ejaculate all over it.

Laminate it SO that you can then ejaculate all over it?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Er Ok then ! Still you have your Troll back up don't you ? Hans, Bozza, Wozza, Wanker and whoever so you can be the big guy can't you ? What a fine specimen of humans you all are. Night. Been fun but as you say it is well past my bedtime now.

Why would I need back up by people I dont know on an internet site ? You have been watching far toooooo many shite spielberg movies.......

Sleep tight Spielberg, hope you dont have a hangover in the morning.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
3ufqso.jpg

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I do love a good betting thread. Im always up for helping people when I can but threads like these just turn me away from forums open to the public. This has got far too much attention, which I am guilty of. But I gave it a go. Not surprised by the response, or complete lack of.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favou

So..............i can get 100/1 on US marrying Sarah Ferguson, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here