Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done. Its a fair cop. Feel free to beast me to within an inch of my life. :wrong:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Well done. Its a fair cop. Feel free to beast me to within an inch of my life. :wrong:

do-not-want.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
How much will you lose US? Hope you didn't lump on but judging by the number of pages, you did.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I got a bit cocky with some " info " decided to post it in a self congratulatory way on a public forum, got it wrong so I thoroughly deserve all the abuse coming my way.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

No need, you tend to do that yourself anyway. Did you ever think this was going to end any other way!?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I got a bit cocky with some " info " decided to post it in a self congratulatory way on a public forum, got it wrong so I thoroughly deserve all the abuse coming my way.

How much of your original post was BS comapred to the info you got?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair enough, we all make mistakes.

gavind

Banned
Jul 2, 2013
Mistakes are common and essential at least for me. Best thing to do at this point is to learn from it though.
smile2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here