Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X-Factor

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
This program is too predictable.

Next week Ray will go leaving each judge with one act as was the case in the two previous series.

Then Leonna will win with Ben runner up and the McDonald brothers in 3rd place.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Sssssh Scrooge!

:angry:
They are ALL a bunch of :censored: :censored: :censored: singing inferior versions of songs that somebody else has already sung. So what do they add? Nothing.

Is this our first row? :kiss:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Alex Frutos said:
I do have it, but I am at present watching the show through regular ITV, being as I'm watching my TV upstairs and the Sky is on the TVs downstairs.

:)
youve got TWO tellys? :eek:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I with you on this, Bry. A pointless show for 'celebs' who like the sound of their own voice and the nagging sound of their piggy banks filling up, with a load of wannabes who feel they are destined to be rich and famous, oh and really really want to be a singer.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Bry Nylon said:
:angry:
They are ALL a bunch of :censored: :censored: :censored: singing inferior versions of songs that somebody else has already sung. So what do they add? Nothing.

Is this our first row? :kiss:

No they are NOT!!! Leona's really good, as is Ben!!!

I think it may well be! Kiss and make up? :kiss: (i'm right though, of course ;) )

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Barrel of Fun said:
I with you on this, Bry. A pointless show for 'celebs' who like the sound of their own voice and the nagging sound of their piggy banks filling up, with a load of wannabes who feel they are destined to be rich and famous, oh and really really want to be a singer.
youre being really abrasive lately BOF, has someone hacked into your user account ???

ben and leona are talented, but i think the others are 2 bob

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Barrel of Fun said:

Don't side with him BoF! You're joining a losing side!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Guinness Dave said:
youve got TWO tellys? :eek:

My house actually has 6 TVs in it, only two of which are connected to Sky, and only one of which at a time is ever tuned to X-Factor.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Guinness Dave said:
youre being really abrasive lately BOF, has someone hacked into your user account ???

ben and leona are talented, but i think the others are 2 bob

Nice BoF has been disposed of. He was rather dull!

Don't side with him BoF! You're joining a losing side!!!

Too late. A man that rushes into burning buildings for a living, obviously has a sensible head upon his strong shoulders.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Barrel of Fun said:
Nice BoF has been disposed of. He was rather dull!

Evil BoF OUT!!!

Which number do I need to text to make this happen???

:angry: :angry:

Last edited:

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Alex Frutos said:
My house actually has 6 TVs in it, only two of which are connected to Sky, and only one of which at a time is ever tuned to X-Factor.

youve got SIX tellys? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Barrel of Fun said:

Too late. A man that rushes into burning buildings for a living, obviously has a sensible head upon his strong shoulders.

But Nurse beats Firefighter everytime, its like rock beats scissors ;)

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Alex Frutos said:

we've got 7 TV's, 4 of which are connected to Sky, but not via Multiroom, so if someone changes the channel in the lounge, it changes in the other linked rooms! but am thinking of getting Multiroom....has anyone got it? how does the cabling work?

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
But Nurse beats Firefighter everytime, its like rock beats scissors ;)
and ROYAL MARINE is like the nuclear bomb in rock scissors thingy ;)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Guinness Dave said:
youve got SIX tellys? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes Dave.

One in my room, one in each of my two brothers bedrooms, one in my parents bedroom, one in the lounge and a small one in the dining room which is predominantly watched my my mum when ironing.

The last two of those are the ones connected to Sky.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
DC Rules said:
but am thinking of getting Multiroom....has anyone got it? how does the cabling work?
we've got 5 rooms in our flat

the cabling seems to work out fine, although i could do with an extra double socket in the spare bedroom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here