Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X-Factor

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Barrel of Fun said:
I would be more than happy for a nurse to beat me, as long as she was gentle. ;)

Oh and Fruity - the number is....0-8-0-0 B-I-T-E-M-E

Does this mean youre siding with me now?!

Guiness, yeah it may well be :(

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Alex Frutos said:
Yes Dave.

One in my room, one in each of my two brothers bedrooms, one in my parents bedroom, one in the lounge and a small one in the dining room which is predominantly watched my my mum when ironing.

The last two of those are the ones connected to Sky.

:)
youve got a MUM?
that does IRONING?
:eek:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
does Sky have to install it, we've already got a sky box (not currently used) and a sky+ box...do they have to come and drill holes to connect Multiroom? or can it be done using the ordinary cable which already connects all the TVs together?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Nurse beats Firefighter

Close the thread, shut the board, everybody go home. There is nowhere to go now :love:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Alex Frutos said:
Ben in the bottom two??

What the f*** is that all about??

Surely the judges won't boot him out?

:angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry:

Too right. He's by far the best performer and the only one I'd pay money to see. How he was in the bottom two I'll never know. Good luck to the MacDonald Brothers for surviving , I thought they were good tonight. I've had enough of Leona - she's a good singer and OK, but not my taste, and why does she shriek & warble? She or Ray should have gone. he performs well but I agree with Sharon he's more of a panto boy.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
were the words changed, for Leon'a version of marmalade? most singers didnt appear to do the full songs, neither..

how long do they expect people to watch/vote for this rap? Leona must surely win, but if she hasnt 'serviced' cowell yet it aint gonna happen.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
paddy said:
Trouble is the more Simon slates them, the more people vote for them because they hate Simon more that the MaClown Bros.

this could be a double bluff, to get people to vote for them? i guess SC signed the winner anyway, so he's not bothered?

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
I notice it was changed from "voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir" (meaning do you want to sleep with me tonight) to "voulez vous chantez avec moi ce soir" (meaning do you want to sing with me tonight). Maybe they felt that before the watershed the words were inappropriate??!?!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Fran Hagarty said:
Too right. He's by far the best performer and the only one I'd pay money to see. How he was in the bottom two I'll never know. Good luck to the MacDonald Brothers for surviving , I thought they were good tonight. I've had enough of Leona - she's a good singer and OK, but not my taste, and why does she shriek & warble? She or Ray should have gone. he performs well but I agree with Sharon he's more of a panto boy.

That Leona is the best on there by far with that Ray kiddie next. Ben's a one trick pony and the others are just plain shite. Leona must win it. Her version of I will always love you was exceptional.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
apart from Leona the rest are just plain bad, Ben did quite a good live and let die but apart from that is just a Rod Stewart wanabe.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ray will do well on the circuits and possibly musicals, Leona should win it but I can't help thinking she has been listening to too many Mariah Carey albums. She never sings one note when she can squeeze in six.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Ray annoys me so much. I'm loving Leona.. I think she is great. Ben is good too but how did he finish in the bottom 2? And who the hell is voting for the McDonald Brothers?? Lol

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
sunshine said:
And who the hell is voting for the McDonald Brothers?? Lol

All of Scotland just to have one over an English person, like they always do, sad jocks!!!

I read somewhere that 69% of people asked said Scotland should be thrown out of the UK and left to their own devices and taxes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here