Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X-Factor

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
whats the UK text-in number? I've been manning the RaptureTV text system for a few hours tonight and theres been HUNDREDS of misaimed texts to its number for one particular contestant...

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
MYOB said:
whats the UK text-in number? I've been manning the RaptureTV text system for a few hours tonight and theres been HUNDREDS of misaimed texts to its number for one particular contestant...

its 83322

which contestant??

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Either Ray or McShite Brothers to go tonight in my opinion.

Ben and Leona are (or at least should be) easily safe, and Eton Road were nothing special, just lucky there was worse on show tonight.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
MYOB said:
We're 63222. And its Ben.

Getting 63222 and 83322 mixed up is a bit... difficult I'd have thought?

The text number is the same for all contestants (just the content is different depending on who you vote for), yet you say that the vast majority of these misplaced texts are votes for Ben?

Either says a lot about Ben's fans or something slightly strange is going on.

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
They're ALL for Ben, at least all were prior to me logging out. The guy who's manning the station now says its still all Ben though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
MYOB said:
They're ALL for Ben, at least all were prior to me logging out. The guy who's manning the station now says its still all Ben though.

Hmm, I sense something strange here.

If it were just an innocent mistake and a muddle up in the numbers, you would get astronomical odds on every single one of hundreds of muddled-up votes in a national 5-way contest being intended for just one of the contestants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here