Louis........Johnnie
Tulisa.......2 Shoes
Kelly........?Sophie.
Gary........Frankie Cocoza

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
yea 2 shoes. shes just a little bit tooo pregnant now i think..

Oct 25, 2003
i think gary and kelly have the toughest choices to make

jonjo was awful which makes him an easy choice for louie, but johnny was fairly average as well......also sami is basically a club singer and won't go far, kitty is the only thing he has that can possibly go anywhere this year....why is he ALWAYS handed the shittest category?!

2 shoes were what i expected (karaoke), but everyone seems to love them....i also thought nu vibe were fairly average so it's between them...the risk just look and sound like a boy band, and gary was right, rhythmix are the best girl band ever on that show

as for the girls, i thought they were all good (with mischa b and janet the stand outs) but amelia was also really good, taking on a bloody MJ song is always hard, and she nailed it, but then sophie also did well, putting her own twist on the song, so kelly has a really hard choice

for the boys....i didn't really rate craig that highly but he's probably the best voice of the boys, marcus is also very good and is a real popstar (good looking, can sing and has stage presence, plus he seems like a top bloke), i don't rate frankie as a singer, but everyone seems to rate him especially gary so i think james will go (fairly average performance i thought, he's a decent musician but more suited to open mic nights than the x factor)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Sounds like the Bwian household...when will this country start thinking for itself again where music is concerned?

Bwian - it is utter cock but don't roll out the old "when will we have real music" cliche. There are threads on here where people pick out some of the stunning music being created at the moment. Hunt them out and get your music mojo back.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
He's cute and I like his singing.

Being a hetrosexual bloke my opinion probably doesn't count, but when I saw him on the judges houses episode I thought he had a kind of small squashed face, very poor facial hair (he'd tried to grow some and blatently couldn't), slightly out of control eyebrows and bad skin.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought last night was very average. Certainly at this early stage I would say it is one of the weakest, if not the weakest ever X Factor finals. There was no one who owned the night and the stage, unlike someone like Leona Lewis who was the winner from the very first performance, there is no one this year of the same level. Walsh's lot were the weakest, Brookes is a good singer but will not win, Brucknell did a good effort to be fair but people do not like her, Robinson and Kerr were poor but it was a ridiculous song choice for Kerr, Kerr to go.

The abhorent and talentless Tulisa, I mean ABHORENT, why is this trailer trash on the show ?. She undermines any little bit of credibility the show ever had, she is an evil, skank from one of the worst bands ever inflicted on the UK public with a lead singer called Dappy, I mean come on. She has no credibility as an artist, a judge or even a decent human being. My stomach turns every time I see her ugly mug on the TV, and relax. Her bands are cack, Nu Vibe were dreadful last night, 2 shoes, karaoke, Rythamix, a clever play on the group, The Eurythamix, not, were average and the bastardised The Risk were the best but again only one decent singer, 2 Shoes to go.

Rowland lost a lot of credibility by kicking out Richards but she has the toughest decision and has 4 decent singers who all did well. Bryan has been backed from 12/1 to 9/2, second favourite and was one of the stars last night. Habibis to go. At least Rowland is a worthy judge from one of the most successful groups ever.

Barlow last night got a bit carried away telling several of the judges, I will not be happy if you do not put the person through, f*ck off Barlow and stick to your own artists. Cocozza was one of the biggest casulaties last night going from 7/1 to 12/1 on the back of a weak performance, the guy just does not have the power or the range but will carry on for several weeks playing the cheeky chappy card, anyone who bet on him can safely destroy their betting slips today. Michael gave a piss poor performance from an overrated Beatles song and when Barlow stated it was the greatest ever cover he had heard of that song I almost wet myself laughing. Colton was the other star last night and his price is now 13/2 from 14/1 with vocally the best performance of the night. Collins was average, Michael to go.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bwian - it is utter cock but don't roll out the old "when will we have real music" cliche. There are threads on here where people pick out some of the stunning music being created at the moment. Hunt them out and get your music mojo back.

I didn't say 'when will we have real music again'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here