• Total voters

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Are you familiar with Nickelback?

Well said!

Back to the thread. Cowell has this afternoon got the right 'ump about this. He said that 'another Xmas No.1 for him does not make a lot of difference but to the people he is giving an opportunity to it is unfair, blah, blah.blah'.

Onwards!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well said!

Back to the thread. Cowell has this afternoon got the right 'ump about this. He said that 'another Xmas No.1 for him does not make a lot of difference but to the people he is giving an opportunity to it is unfair, blah, blah.blah'.

Onwards!

Everything Cowell says is geared towards making him money.

'ooh let's try to annoy Simon Cowell by buying a Rage tune which in turn makes more people buy the X Factor tune and gets him some more money'

Yea, I bet he's REALLY pissed off.

f***ing IDIOTS.

Just as I suspected.

Still, these surreptitious marketing ploys to make Mr Cowell the owner of all the children has worked on the likes of well-thick-woody...... who can grovel off - perhaps back to his home in Sillycunt Valley to play all the newly purchased 'Rage' mp3s.
I trust all his facebook mates have all paid the piper already, and Simon's laughing all the way back from Hamelin, rubbing his hands with glee ...and money.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just as I suspected.

Still, these surreptitious marketing ploys to make Mr Cowell the owner of all the children has worked on the likes of well-thick-woody...... who can grovel off - perhaps back to his home in Sillycunt Valley to play all the newly purchased 'Rage' mp3s.
I trust all his facebook mates have all paid the piper already, and Simon's laughing all the way back from Hamelin, rubbing his hands with glee ...and money.

I really would like to meet you........

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
to be honest i would rather people bought peter kays charity single or even the x factor finalists song at least then the winner is kept off the top spot and further to that charity wins.

Just as I suspected.

What the f*** are you talking about? Do you deliberately set out to come across as a total idiot?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well f*** ME. It only says on wikipedia (yeah yeah i know) that Cowell works for Sony BMG. Guess what label owns the Rage tune? f***ing SONY.

YOU STUPID f***ing IDIOTS.

Calm down there fella, he works for Sony BMG does not mean he gets money from every band on their label, very unlikely he would make money from RATM

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Calm down there fella, he works for Sony BMG does not mean he gets money from every band on their label, very unlikely he would make money from RATM

NO, I must SHOUT. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

(i was pissed at work yesterday, hence the outRAGE)

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I’d say don’t just buy the single. Buy the album of the same name. Simply because its around 18 years old and still sounds good and I wouldn’t be surprised if it still sounds good in another 18 years. And whoever said that RATM are a formula band should stick to Scouting for Girls and Marmaduke duke. Bon Jovi was classed as ‘fresh’ in 92 FFS.

You won’t be listening to that dippy tart or Olly bores long after the New Year. Along with Pearl Jam’s Ten it’s a cracking album of the era.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes?

Are you still downloading numbers of that 'Rage Against' track, to stop some other crap from reaching number 1? (although X-Factor's tune won't sell ANY less copies, and it will probably even sell more copies of it, to have this extra attention)

Fancy a pint sometime?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
my fav RATM moment.

200 people at the end of kick out the jams an indie night at the pav tav all going mental to "f*** you i wont do what you tell me" all singing it with such conviction.

lights go up, doorman- " come on people, time to go home" all of them shuffle out without a wimper :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If I want to spend time as a teacher I'll apply for that job.
Just take your education as a privilege that not everybody gets graced with.

Maybe see you at Withdean sometime?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here