Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wwe unforgiven

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
kevin ticehurst,

every person who i talk to who went to his school always uses the same word in their description of him- "retard"

thats harsh tom. i think that this thread has confirmed apeys position is a rather wierd, but nonetheless important character in brighton and hoves eco structure

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
right 1 i am on a wind up of course i know wrestling fake but i like it

WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE - then we wouldn't of had this roundabout thrwad for pete sake

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
thank u scott macarthy have a drink on me tommorow night if mark aint with us

what???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kev the Ape said:
nope everythink sorted part from kane sister annoying me
Well you DID call her a slut. I mean, come on, isn't she entitled to annoy you after that ?

And what exactly is she doing to annoy you ? Be specific.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
and tom i am a genius not a legend

id hardly call you a genius kev - i mean, your basic use of english is appalling

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kev the Ape said:
she saying y did u call me a slut and saying talk 2 me all the time.
OK, so Kanes sister - lets call her "Xena - Warrior Princess", keeps asking why you called her a slut (which you did). And you called her a slut because she (a) shagged someone when she was 12 and (b) asked your mate for a shag after two dates, or something.

You (presumably) have told Xena - Warrior Princess that this is why you called her a slut, but she still wants to talk to you all the time. Which you find annoying. What does Xena - Warrior Princess want to talk to you about ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here