i bloody hope so. trish stratus:p :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Scotty M said:
that is cheap coming from kev, the man who'd do anything in a skirt
Kev would do ANYTHING in a skirt ?

Would he cross and uncross his legs like in Basic Instinct ?

Last edited:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
This thread is unbelieveable & so :safeway:

WWE is cock.

The two wrestlers on Soccer AM are the best!

"Easy! Easy! Easy! Easy! Easy! Easy!"

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Some questions for Kev: If Kane is after you, then by rights shouldn't The Undertaker be after you as well? or does he not care if his sister's branded a slut? And when they do catch up with you, will all the fighting and injuries be fake? Why hasn't Ash given her one then? We, the public, demand answers...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
MattBackHome said:
Some questions for Kev: If Kane is after you, then by rights shouldn't The Undertaker be after you as well? or does he not care if his sister's branded a slut? And when they do catch up with you, will all the fighting and injuries be fake? Why hasn't Ash given her one then? We, the public, demand answers...

They're some interesting points you raise matt...

1)Lets not forget that kane buried the undertaker alive a few months ago. Their familial ties to each other are now severed. So if the undertaker is after kev too this could be a good thing. Maybe they will get to him at the same time and fight each other instead of kev. Or maybe just as kane is about to DDT kev, the undertaker will save the day by choke slamming or tombstoning Kane. Its quite an exciting development really.

2)There's no way on earth that when those two titans of the ring get together the injuries can be fake. But then they're not of this earth are they?...

3)Maybe ash is embarrassed because he has a small dick? Or suffers premature ejaculation? Or doesn't believe in sex before marriage? Or maybe he's gay? Or because she's 15 doesn't want to get jiggy with a minor? Or maybe she's just UGLY?

4) Shouldn't Kane be worrying about his lovely wife Lita? I don't think she's going to be loyal to him...

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
I have just spent 30 minutes reading this thread. And it is the most ball bustingly funny thing I have read in ages!!
Ricky Gervais: Lightweight! Peter Kay: Amatuer!
Kev the Ape is a comedy god!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
garry nelsons left foot said:
4) Shouldn't Kane be worrying about his lovely wife Lita? I don't think she's going to be loyal to him...
Well she's certainly banging the goals in for Bristol City at the moment. She's League 2 top goalscorer right now.

What a talented couple.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here