Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wwe unforgiven

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kev the Ape said:
yeh, wot do u think tonko and trish did in the changing room ???

So what did they do in the changing room (back to page 4 now), I have been waiting with baited breath for the answer.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Finally finished reading this.

Excellent entertainment.

Mad emy morniing somewhat more enjoyable.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
From the Skynews web site:

KEANE IN ASSAULT PROBE

Police are investigating a claim that footballer Roy Keane has assaulted a teenage boy.

The Manchester United captain is said to have clashed with the boy near his home in Hale, Greater Manchester.

The boy claims Ireland international Keane assaulted him on September 4.

Keane, 33, is said to have been taking his dog for a walk on Hale Golf Course when the row erupted, the Daily Mirror reports.

The newspaper said the boy claimed Keane ripped a chain from his neck.

Greater Manchester Police said: "Police in Trafford are investigating reports that a teenage boy was assaulted on Saturday 4 September 2004.

"The incident occurred on Merrydale in Hale shortly after 5.30pm. Inquiries into the circumstances surrounding the incident are continuing."

News of the allegation emerged as Keane prepared in France with United for a Champions League match against Lyon.

The boy, known locally as Kev the Ape, was reported to have been running around the golf course shouting "Keane's sister is a slut".

Locals spoken to by reporters commented that the WWE fan Kev sometimes got names and events muddled up and that he could have been shouting Kane not Keane.

:eek:

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Please, put this into NSC Gold now! One deluded ape and his tales of 'real' wrestling and how some 7ft freak is going to kill him because he insulted said freak's 15 year old sister who may or may not be a slut.

It takes a lot of drugs to come up with a story like this:clap2:

Kev the Ape

no gazwag lol college is out lmao i finish at 12:45 and then my gf does one and i come home, but my gf coming here tomox woooo hooo :D

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kev the Ape said:
no gazwag lol college is out lmao i finish at 12:45 and then my gf does one and i come home, but my gf coming here tomox woooo hooo :D

Your girlfriend does one ? What does she do

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Kev the Ape you are possibly the only NSC user who actually lives up to their name. Bless you. I've never met anyone who thinks wrestling is 'real' - why do you think they had to change to World Wrestling Entertainment?*

When we build the airport at Falmer I'll arrange for you to be flown to America, free of charge, and attend a WWE match of your choice.

*This may have been pointed out earlier on but I'm not wading through 13 odd pages to find out.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
samparish said:
It takes a lot of drugs to come up with a story like this:clap2:

or you could just be a complete idiot like kev:lolol: :lolol:

see you tonight apey:wave:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Comical genius :lolol: What makes it all the more funnier is that he's actually serious. :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If WWE is real then we will be playing european football next season after wining the FA Cup. Along the way we will beat Aresnal, Chelsea, Man U and a final against Palace*.

Note:- The bit about Palace in the final was put in to make sure you understand just HOW FAKE WWE is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here