Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wwe unforgiven

Oct 25, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
because she is one and she going out with my so called m8 ash, and 2 days into their relationship she wants to shag him already can u beleive that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you still haven't answered my question,

do you not think it was a bit stupid to insult someone who is related to a WRESTLER- cos wrestlings real INNIT

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If I knew for a fact that Kane's sister had f***ed the whole British commonwealth, I still wouldn't tell him she was a slut. That's just stupid. But you're not stupid are you Kev?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Kev the Ape said:
because she is one and she going out with my so called m8 ash, and 2 days into their relationship she wants to shag him already can u beleive that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody's mighty judgemental aren't they? What do you care? Not getting any yourself?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
John Boy said:
Does he live in Brighton?:dunce:

NSC GOLD PLEASE MODS:lolol:

Seconded. Great thread.

I was thinking somebody should attempt to translate Kev's postings first, but I think that would actually spoil it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what have i missed?

rey mysterio is THE BOMB

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
garry nelsons left foot said:
holy crap, this thread's awesome! Kane's after kev the ape?
This thread has just got better and better, and your post there just had me pissing meself laughing.

This HAS to be gold. Its one of the most wonderfully ludicrous threads I have ever seen on NSC, and Kevs wide-eyed sincerity in it is just a joy.

Kev - if you are on a wind-up, it is GENIUS writing. I can't believe anyone can deliberately make themselves appear this dopey, but if thats how you're passing it off, you are a comical masterclass.

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kev, i can't wait to shake your hand tomorrow night for this fantastic thread. it sheerly is momentus

by the way, he does actually look like an ape. and as for knowing kanes sister, any chance of an aoutograph?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Kev - if you are on a wind-up, it is GENIUS writing. I can't believe anyone can deliberately make themselves appear this dopey, but if thats how you're passing it off, you are a comical masterclass.

trust me easy - he's being deadly serious:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
kev called kane(the wrestler)'s sister a slut, and now he's looking 'behind his back' every second

apparently

blimey

by the way tom, your handsome sports starts on the loveboat is missing both darren currie and dennis romedahl

Oct 25, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I can't believe anyone can deliberately make themselves appear this dopey, but if thats how you're passing it off, you are a comical masterclass.

he is like this all the time- trust me, this is genuine

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hes still on msn

come on kev, give us an update!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here