Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wwe unforgiven

Oct 25, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
no i started calling his sister a slut, and her bro found out and now i am in for looking behind my back every second
why did you call a girl, with a brother that you are frightened of, a slut?!!?!?

and why are you looking 'behind your back'(you mean over your shoulder) in your own home?

Kev the Ape

well she 15 and she had sex when she was 12!!!! and when i come out of this house tomoz and come back from college i am going to be looking over my shoulder.

Oct 25, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
well she 15 and she had sex when she was 12!!!! and when i come out of this house tomoz and come back from college i am going to be looking over my shoulder.
but why did you call her a slut, knowing kane was her brother?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kev the Ape said:

Eastenders isn't real either you know

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Kev the Ape said:

Yeah but no but yeah but no but if I were you I would be careful cos everyone knows you can get pregnant off of toilet seats i know that cos mike honeywood says so and hes got a big willy and kev the ape shagged him up the arse twice yesterday or at least that's what ernest said and he's WELL HARD

:clap2: :clap2:

Oct 25, 2003
hiney said:
Yeah but no but yeah but no but if I were you I would be careful cos everyone knows you can get pregnant off of toilet seats i know that cos mike honeywood says so and hes got a big willy and kev the ape shagged him up the arse twice yesterday or at least that's what ernest said and he's WELL HARD

:clap2: :clap2:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
holy crap, this thread's awesome! Kane's after kev the ape? And the rock's making a comeback? With the most electrifying move in sports entertainment?! Why don't you get rey mysterio to watch your back? His moves are the shit! What a combo, the rock and rey!

Kev the Ape

because she is one and she going out with my so called m8 ash, and 2 days into their relationship she wants to shag him already can u beleive that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kev the Ape said:
because she is one and she going out with my so called m8 ash, and 2 days into their relationship she wants to shag him already can u beleive that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooo, unbelievable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here