Would you pay a tenner a year for NSC?

• Yes, I'd pay.

Votes: 123 76.4%
  • No, I won't.

Votes: 38 23.6%

• Total voters

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The polls on 67 yes',ill come back when it reaches 100 and then i'll say yes.:lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Count my banana republic in. A tenner works out at less than 3p a day, what can you get for that elsewhere (apart from a menage a trois avec Liz Costa and the Fatty Taxman)

Last edited:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
yeah i would, as i spend quite a bit of time on here and if you work it out weekly its not that much!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway lend us a tenna...

oohhhh...what...

aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Count me in Darren, infact put me down for twenty il pay Safeways share.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Happy to pay a tenner.

Happy to contribute to a collection at the Quiz.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I would have no problem in paying £20. I know as well as anyone what NSC can cost and the problems associated with bandwidyh/CPU useage.

Count me in !!:clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ManxSeagull said:
I would have no problem in paying £20. I know as well as anyone what NSC can cost and the problems associated with bandwidyh/CPU useage.

Count me in !!:clap2:

Damn - I opened this thread seeing you had posted and was going to get in with a quick "And you can pay double".

And you bloody well have offered to!!!!

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
An Ayrton is a fair amount to ask. Just for Safeway's ranting!

Why not get a fundraiser. I would pay by direct debit if OK. A tenner these days doesnot even buy a round.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Bozza said:
Like, how I was going to brand NSC as being a Reading site when Coppell went there - saying they had bought NSC as well. I had the image ready and everything...

nsclogo.jpg

We were going to have Coppell's Corner and the like. It would have been great. Joke. Get it?

Genius idea!

Oh, it was mine. :lolol:

Why didn't you do it Darren?

Anyway, count me in for a tenner. Can we pay by PayPal please?

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Usually on here with a few of the overseas barmy army after you lot are tucked up in bed so don't really get too involved with the topics as they happen, given the time difference.
Would pay my tenner though.
People with posts in the thousands to pay double. :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Lord Cornwallis said:
Usually on here with a few of the overseas barmy army after you lot are tucked up in bed so don't really get too involved with the topics as they happen, given the time difference.
Would pay my tenner though.
People with posts in the thousands to pay double. :)

:lol: That might increase the quality of posts. A tenner for every 1000 posts please. :p

Pay to read the inane stuff that all these effing LOBSTERS post?

er...I spose I might (he said reasonably vaguely, almost non-committally).

If NSC goes on the Nasdaq and pulls in loads of dough for stocks and shares, I want my cut Bozza, or there's a nice pair of concrete wellies in your size and a short boat trip, unnerstan?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
:lol: That might increase the quality of posts. A tenner for every 1000 posts please. :p

If that's the case then Turkey, feel free to do another Turkeygate and lose a few thousand off of my count ;)

Bloody hell! A thread that's been spammed once again!:dunce:

Everyone is entitiled to an opinion, but sometimes I feel some posters go a bit far.

I have only been on NSC for a little while, but I think Darren is doing a great job and he has contributed money out of his own pocket for others enjoyment.

I'll be happy to pay a tenner. Some people could only afford a couple of quid. If others feel that they don't want to pay, so be it. Why can't we all get on instead of this bitching. It's the only thing on NSC that bugs me. :angel:

I agree with what (I think it was Fatboy) posted up here earlier on. People could donate at the next meet up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ongoing discussions with our hosts who are 'tinkering' with various settings to try and enable us to co-exist happily with their other customers.

Yesterday seemed to be quite a busy day and, after they got out of bed in the US and sorted us out, I didn't see any other periods of NSC being down.

Fingers crossed that we can carry on where we are and not need to pursue the expensive dedicated server option.

But thanks to all those who clicked 'yes' - it appears that there would be sufficient people willing to provide a bit of cash to keep NSC going if it came to it.

Cheers,

Darren

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here