• Yes, I'd pay.

Votes: 123 76.4%
  • No, I won't.

Votes: 38 23.6%

• Total voters

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Yes I would pay. And it would not bother me that others don't. As long ans they respect they are able to use NSC because of us paying. :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd be very happy to pay £10 a year Bozza. Just have to cut out 4 pints of beer. Might even help with my beer gut. I wouldn't make the charge compulsory though.

:drink: :drink:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
A quality thread, worthy of NSC Gold.

Safeway probably has a point, if 14 people dared to vote no, why single him out as a non-complier.

Personally I think the gloating, crowing away fans should pay double, especially those who support premiership clubs: they're used to paying well over the odds.

Dwaune, I thought you'd been banned?

(And no that isn't a spelling mistake).

:lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
tadley gull said:
Safeway probably has a point, if 14 people dared to vote no, why single him out as a non-complier.

Safeway is an attention seeker, The way he dances around this board shouting his f***ing mouth off you would think he owns the place.

Lush

Mods' Pet
tadley gull said:

I don't think it's a question of daring to vote no.

Some people don't use the board much. For a lot of people £10 is a lot of money. They're just being honest and I have no problem with people not paying.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yep - I'd pay - no question...and I don't care if others don't - be wrong to single out the payers from the non-payers though...

I don't care if the polls are not anonymous - I have nothing to hide...

Thanks Bozza for your time and effort ! !

Sorry to see you're upset Safeway but I'll have to agree to disagree with you mate - sorry!!

Last edited:

I'm not complaining that the poll wasn't anonymous particularly. What I took exception to was the way Bozza named just me in an attempt to humiliate me. That's what pissed me off.

It's not like I voted 'no' and then said "oh yeah, I'll bung in a tenner", plus he's known my view on this subject for months anyway so there was no need at all for what he did.

Anyway, Darren and I have discussed this and the matter in private is now closed. He admitted he was a **** and that was that. ;)

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Safeway said:
I'm not complaining that the poll wasn't anonymous particularly. What I took exception to was the way Bozza named just me in an attempt to humiliate me. That's what pissed me off.

ok - ten four big buddy - read you load and clear....

over and out for now....

and in my bestest american accent (sounds like Steve Irwin crossed with Madonna) "HAVE A NiiCE DAAAAY"

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here