Would you pay a tenner a year for NSC?

• Yes, I'd pay.

Votes: 123 76.4%
  • No, I won't.

Votes: 38 23.6%

• Total voters

BrightonBird said:
Bloody hell! A thread that's been spammed once again!:dunce:

Beg your pardon, what do you mean by that exactly? NSC is a discussion forum and what has taken place on this thread is a discussion. Where's your problem? Yes things got a bit heated but that's all part of it. It's not 'spamming' as you describe it. Jesus Christ, it's a pretty boring place where we all share the same views.

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
All the people that pay should be given little gold stars by their names and be allowed into a special password protected forum so we can make fun of the people that didn't pay.

Mwah hahaha

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
No worries about the tenner, but am refusing to pay for rumours and hearsay from bloke down pub.

Obviously I'd pay £10, but only under conditions of anonymity for everyone.

In fact I'd pay ten times that if Safeway and Bozza could deliver entertainment like this consistently. Bozza did make a slight misjudgment in unmasking a poll contributor, but was I the only one who noticed though that he apologised. Such has been the superb quality of Safeway's counterblasts that surely now the punishment has exceeded the crime. Let's hope Safeway has been able to get his blood pressure rate back to normal even if it cuts short the entertainment.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
ok let me back Safeway up..I would not be willing to pay a Tenner...if this board goes it will not be the end of the world.. what did we do when it was down for a long time before when Manx seagull gave up due to costs??.
I know many of you will cry he only has a few posts so he has no opinion, I have been what is known as a lurker on NSC for many years now I do not post because I find a vast majority of the posts immature and do not interest me at all..I look at the board for rumours / news about Brighton and Hove Albion not all the other rubbish that appears on here..That news is readily available on the official site or bbc.co.uk or many other sites so from me a big fat ZERO pennies.. now let the other 15 NO voters become public..

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'd happily pay a tenner.

However, as a matter of principle, I do think that polls should always be anonymous. It shouldn't be necessary to even wonder - and it certainly shouldn't be the subject of a 'because it didn't actually say so' argument. But if it's that easy to find out I wonder how the Government will ensure secrecy if we ever come to internet elections?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
In the true traditions of The Albion....we get to pay more than every bugger else....................Seaguuuuuuuulllls!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The number of users today has been around 140 all day. That's a lot of people. You won't find many other message boards with that number on other such a lengthy time span.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yep - I'd pay

As I know little about computers (I don't even know how to put an avatar on) I'm grateful for an easy to use site like this.

Cheers to whoever it is making this work.

PS - Hopefully FG would find it a f**king liberty to pay £10 and would piss off, so we would'nt have to read his bollocks posts in the future. I'd buy that for a dollar !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Count me in for a tenner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here