• No, I won't.

Votes: 38 23.6%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some interesting names in the 'No' camp.

Any particular reason, Safeway and others?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
sorry people I wouldn't. I'd start doing work insted.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Count me in

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes I would. And couldn't you have a section that only payers could access?

1000 posts up.:clap2: :clap2: (would have been sooner had it not been for Turkey)

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Yes I would. Would this ensure that when we're about to get the Falmer decision the site won't crash? One of the frustrating things has been that when we have very big news, like when McGhee was appointed, the site can't cope at the very time when NSC is indispensable.

No criticism intended Bozza - you do a fantastic job.

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
There was a time where I wouldn't have wanted to pay, but I spend enough time here now to warrant it and in light of the problems that have been experienced with various ISPs etc I feel it would be well worth it.

A resounding yes!

What about readonly access for non paying people ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep, can't think of a better way to spend £10 to be honest. Could those who have paid have a nice big gold spangley '£' sign under their username ?

Out of interest, what would happen to any surplus cash over and above the server costs...Can we get Luncheon Vouchers back, or something ?

Alternatively I guess any excess could go to the REMF.

Bozza said:
Some interesting names in the 'No' camp.

Any particular reason, Safeway and others?

So much for an anonymous poll, eh Darren? Okay, so it's not compulsory, you'll just name and attempt to 'shame' those that don't contrubute? Good work fella, cracking PR.

You've known my feelings on this subject pretty much since the beginning of time. Well, at least since NSC started experiencing these problems. Which, as it happens, seems to coincide with when you took over at the helm.

Not that I or any of the other fourteen people that have so far voted 'no' should have to explain ourselves to you, but if it really makes you feel any better then I will:

It's nothing against NSC but I don't pay for any of the other websites I use so why should I pay for this one? All websites are provided by people that wish to provide a service. Apart from the obvious genre (and The Argus), can you name one other website that charges?

I'm not saying you should fork out hundreds of pounds out of your own pocket but there are plenty of other message boards on the net that manage to run themselves free of charge, I'd say at least one for every other club in the land, why should we have to pay for this one? Despite all the hype, I'm sure NSC is not the busiest message board in the world.

End of the day it's all very noble of everyone to say "yeah, I'll chip in a tenner" but that's not how it should be.

Happy now?

As for this naming business, I appreciate you've probably got your knickers in a twist over this latest balls-up, but that's just well out of order.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There cannot be any difference between what those who pay can access and what those who don't pay can.
We've done all this before....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here