Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you leave england,if you could.?

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
England is a cess pit which lives on former glories and trails behind other countries at most things.

It's the populations fault. They never question a sodding thing. Shit food, thick people, rubbish at every single sport, culture is crap, architecture is crap and any one who has a single progressive idea is shot down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
William Chops said:
England is a cess pit which lives on former glories and trails behind other countries at most things.

It's the populations fault. They never question a sodding thing. Shit food, thick people, rubbish at every single sport, culture is crap, architecture is crap and any one who has a single progressive idea is shot down.

Excellent when the f*** are you leaving then

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Someone once asked me what I missed about the UK during one of the times that I lived overseas, have to admit that it wasn't very much. I came up with little things like baked beans, English T-Bags (yes I know most tea comes from India) and British radio...which you can now get thanks to the internet. I wouldn't knock Britain completely, it is far better than many countries on this Earth, but don't see it as the be all and end all of civilisation.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
William Chops said:

Funny how so many want to come and live here.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yorkie said:

Nothing to do with us being a soft touch and giving them all averything they want then ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Grumpy Sourpuss said:
Nothing to do with us being a soft touch and giving them all averything they want then ???

I rise to that - the vast majority of them are working here.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yorkie said:
I rise to that - the vast majority of them are working here.

The ones that are known about maybe.What about all the others that conveniently disappear?
Any minority over here get what they want and until politicians have the balls to say enough is enough it'll get worse,hence me trying to get out of the country for my kids sake :censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
How do they get everything if they disappear? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yorkie said:
How do they get everything if they disappear? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hmmm don't think you read it right.
I said the ones they know about are working but loads disappear.

Then there was a new sentence where I said that minorities get what they want :thumbsup:

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
Yorkie said:

I presume you are refering to immigrants? We have created a market for them. We buy so much shitly produced cheap food that an entire market has developed for shit low paid jobs which Brits will not undertake. This market does not exist in other developed countries because they take a bit of pride in what they buy and pay an appropriate price for it...and by extension offer decent paid jobs which their nation is prepared to do.

Next time you buy some bollocks food from Tescos, think about it. If for nothing else just have a little personal pride in where you spend your money and what you spend it on. It is not difficult to use a little imagination.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Is that right tedebear?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
We moved to Ireland four years ago and and have no desire to go back. The obvious things we miss are friends and family but they really are only an hours flight away. Not only that both sets of parents have bleeding followed us over anyway.

Can't say we miss anything, I even learned to make curries thanks to a madhur jaffrey book

Similar to others on here our plan is to have a permanent base in Ireland but spend some months each year in a slightly sunnier climate.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Our life plan involves moving to France at some stage in our lives, once Mrs P's daughter has grown up and left home.

At the moment though, we are still arguing whether it is going to be holiday homes in the south (Mrs P) or buying and running a ski chalet in the Alps (me).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
pasty said:
At the moment though, we are still arguing whether it is going to be holiday homes in the south (Mrs P) or buying and running a ski chalet in the Alps (me).

I be careful about the Alps as many areas will have no snow in the not too distant future.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
William Chops said:

Rubbish.

Our drinking culture is great

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
William Chops said:
and it when it comes to not reading books we do rather well.

THAT'S your argument for saying England isn't a great country?

:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here