• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We need something to replace our clap for carers which is an appreciation for the NHS with somethings which shows our disdain and anger for the cabinet, PM and Cummings. Any ideas?! Every Thursday (or another day) at 8 we all.....?

Clap for Cummings?

Meaning somebody contaminating his underwear with an STD?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It must be bad with The Mail joining the outcry

IMG_20200524_221941.jpg

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
We need something to replace our clap for carers which is an appreciation for the NHS with somethings which shows our disdain and anger for the cabinet, PM and Cummings. Any ideas?! Every Thursday (or another day) at 8 we all.....?

How about waving our willies?
Which ALLEGEDLY Johnson did to Cummings' wife, before her and Dom were a couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I am concerned you actually know Cummings relatives names.

There could be many reasons, they have underlying health conditions, he may have had sex with his sister-in-law while on lockdown, so many reasons.

Making stuff up is so easy, I might start a new paper called the 'fantasist', there is obviously a market for shite press that the gullible will read and believe.

So basically after seeing our loved PM, there is nothing to see.

Just back it up with cast-iron facts and you might get some credibility Watford, and that goes to the others that hang on your prolonged nipples feeding off your sour cream.

Because I understand incident 1, but if there were other incidents I would need to know why and if they didn't fit the lockdown profile he would have been in trouble and I would back the removal, but these have not appeared from the mystery person claiming them.

Nothing to see.

Let's move on and tackle the COVID 19 and not wet pants over Cummings.

There’s always one bootlicker.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Group hug for carers, unless Boris ditches Cummings before then?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It would be quite something if, a week Thursday at 8pm, the country took to their doorsteps to boo and jeer for a minute or two, with a few "Cummings is a wanker" thrown in for good measure.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Now that’s what you call “ taking one for the team”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JKRowling, in response to the Government investigation of that tweet.

When you find out who it was, let us know. I want to give them a year’s salary.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is a huge tester for the UK population's relationship with politics. The previous response to this would be for the one at the centre of the stink to mumble apologies and offer his resignation. He would slink off into the background for a bit and return when the fuss had died down. (Welcome back Liam, everyone's forgotten you taking your mate into secret defence meetings.)

If Johnson gets away with this, we will see the Trump policy of lie, distract, never apologise becoming a political norm in this country. It's up to us all to draw a line in the sand, regardless of which political parties we may support. We can't let this stand. If the very damaged relationship between us and our politicians is to survive and be rebuilt, he has to go.

I agree.

Someone needs to threaten to organise street protests.

The obstacle to that is we can't because it would lead to loss of life without Social Distancing. And that would be even more irresponsible.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Before the Mail turned, I voted no. Now I think he'll be gone by Wednesday.

They won't have turned without a good basis in thinking that there's enough Tories ready to get rid and/or public opinion; for that's how a populist tabloid works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here