• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If he broke the law I presume he will be charged shortly then?

He's been reported to the Police today by the person who claims to have seen him and wrote down the registration number, so time will tell.

But I guess you knew that ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Very telling that it’s is solely the board’s most ardent Brexiteers that are defending this scumbag. Clearly unable to objectively assess circumstances.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
He's been reported to the Police today by the person who claims to have seen him and wrote down the registration number, so time will tell.

But I guess you knew that ?

I don't know anything about his family, life circumstances etc. So I can't comment on if what he did was morally or lawfully wrong. To be frank it's none of my business.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't know anything about his family, life circumstances etc. So I can't comment on if what he did was morally or lawfully wrong. To be frank it's none of my business.

Yet you claim to know why people are upset about his actions? Rather odd.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's just a theory. I could be wrong?

Oh, you most certainly could be.
So what Cummings did is none of your business but why people are reacting the way they are, that’s your business? You know enough about them to have a theory?

You’re arguments fall apart quicker than Johnson’s :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Er sorry, neither does anyone else. He has been reported to the police that's the fact.

Having thought about this tonight, I fully expect he had a good reason to do what he did. I might well be wrong but it's a hunch.

However (and it's a big one)

We aren't being told the whole facts although the Prime Minister alluded to something, "medical reasons" and the "right type of child care". Unfortunately to protect Cummings' family privacy, the Government have retrospectively re-defined the advice and blown the overall message out the window.

On that basis alone, the Prime Minister clearly values his friends family privacy over the UK's health at large. We are in exceptional times and the privacy of an individual in the centre of government is a not an absolute. He's called that wrong.

Secondly, whilst Cummings may have had a very good reason to do what he did, his wife (and number 10) engaged in a premeditated cover up soon after to make it appear they were in London.

That's the real issue.

Why did they do it ?

At worst to cover up their hypocrisy, but at best to ensure others didn't follow. At best it's still then one rule for them and another for people in similar circumstances of which there will be thousands.

They could have released the particular circumstances at the time and avoided most of this, but chose not to. Of course many would have still attacked the decision but many wouldn't. It's simply not good enough for the Prime Minister to defend his decision but tell us how he came to that conclusion.

They both hold the nation in very low regard clearly. They have insulted us.

Both are now deeply damaged.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Very telling that it’s is solely the board’s most ardent Brexiteers that are defending this scumbag. Clearly unable to objectively assess circumstances.

I'm pro Brexit. I'm also disgusted by Cummings and Johnson.

With respect, this really has nothing to do with Brexit.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
EY0Plw_WkAAJ9Lq

johanngull

Jul 8, 2015
I read he allegedly drove 25 miles to Barnard Castle from Durham to exercise with his family.Is this an acceptable distance or are the media right that this is too far?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The sheer histrionics over this story is all or nearly all about Remainiacs pouncing on the first slip up by the man who orchestrated Brexit to crucify him.
What utter bollox. I voted leave, but I want Cummings hung out to dry - his decision making in buggering off up to Durham twice, and having a day out while he was up there, rendered him unfit for any sort of office in government, or as an advisor.

The fact remains Cummings is the antichrist to ardent remainers and they are very much a part of the baying pitchfork wielding mob that are frothing at the mouth. Wallowing in the outrage, it is remarkable.
Why are you digging a deeper hole? You're talking total bollox - Tory voters, leavers - and The Daily Mail - are all 'frothing at the mouth'.

So why have you made it so with a fatuous defence of the mans actions?

I thought I sounded like a reasonable, and rational person. But there you go.
Epic fail then.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Er sorry, neither does anyone else. He has been reported to the police that's the fact.

Having thought about this tonight, I fully expect he had a good reason to do what he did. I might well be wrong but it's a hunch.

However (and it's a big one)

We aren't being told the whole facts although the Prime Minister alluded to something, "medical reasons" and the "right type of child care". Unfortunately to protect Cummings' family privacy, the Government have retrospectively re-defined the advice and blown the overall message out the window.

On that basis alone, the Prime Minister clearly values his friends family privacy over the UK's health at large. We are in exceptional times and the privacy of an individual in the centre of government is a not an absolute. He's called that wrong.

Secondly, whilst Cummings may have had a very good reason to do what he did, his wife (and number 10) engaged in a premeditated cover up soon after to make it appear they were in London.

That's the real issue.

Why did they do it ?

At worst to cover up their hypocrisy, but at best to ensure others didn't follow. At best it's still then one rule for them and another for people in similar circumstances of which there will be thousands.

They could have released the particular circumstances at the time and avoided most of this, but chose not to. Of course many would have still attacked the decision but many wouldn't. It's simply not good enough for the Prime Minister to defend his decision but tell us how he came to that conclusion.

They both hold the nation in very low regard clearly. They have insulted us.

Both are now deeply damaged.

As a father I have always told my kids, if you do something wrong, or are found to have done something wrong, own up, don’t deny or lie to cover your tracks, face up to it and the consequences.

Clearly neither Johnson’s or Cummings fathers had the same parenting skills as me! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here