Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The castle trip which is obviously true (no denial and is about to be proven by number plates etc sources have claimed - it happened) makes the whole 'instinct', 'childcare', 'what any father would do' argument completely redundant. He had a blooody day trip on Easter Sunday! Then there's the second trip up north which has yet to be proven either way.

In fairness there's no way he could guarantee social distancing on his parents farm.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
#Kinky Gerbils got a reply from his MP. I've always had a reply from my MP when I've contacted him before (well, on the one occasion I e-mailed him before, as far as I remember!)

Not interested...................

I was joking about Paul Barber, as for Kinky Gerbils I didn’t know that as I have him on ignore! :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What's this? Oh, just the special adviser to the PM being heckled by the other people who live on the street he lives in who are furious about the deaths and suffering of their own families while he ignores them.

[TWEET]1264634124238716932[/TWEET]

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The fact he hasn't gone yet is telling; there must be something going on behind the scenes IMO.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It doesn't down mine, but I can't say if it will in yours as I don't know if you have one. It's okay to be scared of the unknown, which is why the usual suspects are trying to deflect the hell out of this - scared the status quo is being challenged.

Momentum shills like to shout and rant the reflection of the nation comes via a ballot box, the proof was in 2016 and December last year. Labour is now a London centric party of protest.
b8fd1e11b578c5a500a4f06c167a7634.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's this? Oh, just the special adviser to the PM being heckled by the other people who live on the street he lives in who are furious about the deaths and suffering of their own families while he ignores them.

[TWEET]1264634124238716932[/TWEET]
Well done them. Perhaps we should all threaten to go out at 8 o'clock on Thursday and group hug for the NHS unless the arrogant weasel has been sacked.........

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Momentum shills like to shout and rant the reflection of the nation comes via a ballot box, the proof was in 2016 and December last year. Labour is now a London centric party of protest.
b8fd1e11b578c5a500a4f06c167a7634.jpg

what is the relevance of that, you desperate mung bean?

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
We are in the middle of the biggest crisis to hit the country since WW2.

We hear nothing from Johnson for weeks until he feels the need to speak to the nation to defend his boss.

Arrogantly, insultingly, condescendingly, patronisingly, disrespectfully.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
The government is is not behind the people of this country, yet expects us to be behind them.

Fat chance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are in the middle of the biggest crisis to hit the country since WW2.

We hear nothing from Johnson for weeks until he feels the need to speak to the nation to defend his boss.

Arrogantly, insultingly, condescendingly, patronisingly, disrespectfully.

Although between them they have very nearly united the country!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The good news is it matters not what a repugnant waste of semen like you thinks of Me.

With respect. I'd wind your neck in.

Your gonna get dry bummed on here mate.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
i am surprised that people are so surprised by this. This has been going on for ages not quite as obvious but very close to the wind with their lies and deceit. The more they get away with the more outlandish they will behave.

Is tehre anyone on here going to defend him (sorry I have not read the 80 pages of posts)

Yes, you're spot on.
There are a few that are defending him, but they're dwindling. Might be just down to [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] by now

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here