NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
1A0C7D69-704E-4A79-9362-5B8FD0FD77B9.png
4AEE08C6-EA85-4340-9790-B273E8C2E045.jpeg
33BFA21A-DF33-4894-A0A6-E93EE3105E12.png

Follow the science, they said.

This is starting to feel like some kind of weird science experiment,
What would happen if you put a sociopath, advised by a psychopath, in charge of a country.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
SkyNews are reporting Mouldy is set to turn his back on the Tories:-

[tweet]1264608248797241345[/tweet]

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Have no fear , Mouldy would still be kissing Johnson’s arse, even if he killed the entire population, went back into the EU, and was caught having a three some with Putin and Kim Jong Un.

It’s blind love and infatuation.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Please, if you are angry about this, find the email address of your MP (especially if he or she is a Tory) and express that anger. Make it clear you are a constituent. There's not much we can do as individuals, but this is something. It might just push some of the waverers among them to do something themselves. (Even better if you are a Tory voter).

Just e-mailed my MP.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
My response from Henry Smith

Good evening Peter

The law must apply equally to all, without fear or favour.

My knowledge of this issue is no more than what I’ve seen in the media but if reports are true that Dominic Cummings broke the rules then his position would be untenable.

With regards

Henry

Henry Smith MP
Crawley Constituency

Whilst a template, it’s not supportive Is it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have no fear , Mouldy would still be kissing Johnson’s arse, even if he killed the entire population, went back into the EU, and was caught having a three some with Putin and Kim Jong Un.

'I've always said he did right by his child on the first visit...

... and the Bluebells are Barnard Castle to die for...

...but if he's done a third thing wrong, then I'm through...'.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I wouldnt mind betting that a journo from the Mirror or Guardian has a contact that can triangulate Cummings phone signal fron Barnard Castle or at least moving
away from the isolation property at his in laws in Durham.
Wait till that headline on the front page hits and Cumings will be gone for good.

I really don't think so.

I fully expect the strategy will be to go on the attack
The rhetoric will be to start shaming the journalists going after a man trying to do his best in extraordinary times.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Maybe Dominic should have packed his JimJams and toothbrush and stayed over at No 10. He might be back over there again tomorrow.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The line that did it for me was Boris saying;

“I totally understand why people are confused....”

No. No.
Nobody is confused you slippery ****er.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe Dominic should have packed his JimJams and toothbrush and stayed over at No 10. He might be back over there again tomorrow.

If it does hold up the reply will be:-

'Mr Cummings left his car with his parents and returned to London in their car'.

Classic Dom

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
The line that did it for me was Boris saying;

“I totally understand why people are confused....”

No. No.
Nobody is confused you slippery ****er.
At least he was able to clarify that the Governments message is do as I say not as I do.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

'Mr Cummings left his car with his parents and returned to London in their car'.

Classic Dom

Look, his parents were getting the car disinfected, it had had someone with covid 19 sit in it for 4 hours. They're not going to use that one when they can easily use their parents car!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Classic Dom

And when ANPR finds his car en route to Barnard Castle he could pull out the old Stolen Car routine.

Maybe he should report it stolen tonight and ask if his report can be back dated to 18th April

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Look, his parents were getting the car disinfected, it had had someone with covid 19 sit in it for 4 hours. They're not going to use that one when they can easily use their parents car!

And when ANPR finds his car en route to Barnard Castle he could pull out the old Stolen Car routine.

Maybe he should report it stolen tonight and ask if his report can be back dated to 18th April

Classic Dom.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

939654.jpg

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The castle trip which is obviously true (no denial and is about to be proven by number plates etc sources have claimed - it happened) makes the whole 'instinct', 'childcare', 'what any father would do' argument completely redundant. He had a blooody day trip on Easter Sunday! Then there's the second trip up north which has yet to be proven either way.

Bar the 8 Tory MP's who decided to call him out, this government are absolutely disgusting. Immoral to the core. At best they are socially distancing from their spines, at worst they are evil without any care for their actions or morals. One persons job is more important than everything. Everyone needs to make sure this is never forgotten.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bet you don’t get a reply like you would from Paul Barber....
#Kinky Gerbils got a reply from his MP. I've always had a reply from my MP when I've contacted him before (well, on the one occasion I e-mailed him before, as far as I remember!)

Hey, there’s an idea, let’s email PB and ask him what he thinks :lolol:
Not interested...................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here