• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Sunak is also seemingly behind The Great Slithering One on this:

[tweet]1264138986848759809[/tweet]

I'm not even angry at this point. They keep doing utterly reprehensible shit and they keep getting away with it. And people will still vote for them.

F**k the lot of them - the politicians and the people who put them in power.

Fair enough mate. Didn't see that. I only mentioned him because of the help he's given people on furlough. I never expected 80%.

Could he of been just following his boss's instructions though?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, if they tell that weasly **** to **** right off

Replacing a weasly xxxx' with even weaslier xxxxs has never been a good policy. I expect a lot of Germans thought anything would be better than the truly ineffective Weimar government .........................

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If the Guardian/Mirror have something else up their sleeve for Tomorrow/Tuesday's paper, then this will run and run.
My guess is they haven't and so Cummings has decided to balls this one out.

If any evidence surfaces of the alleged second journey, this could get interesting, but I expect the same sort of approach to be adopted.

With no election on the horizon, what have the Tory party really have to fear from this crisis?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Fair enough mate. Didn't see that. I only mentioned him because of the help he's given people on furlough. I never expected 80%.

Could he of been just following his boss's instructions though?

I don't like invoking Godwin's Law but "I'm just following orders" is a shit defence for shitty actions.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Shameful performance by the PM there - but be careful what you wish for. Do you really want Gove or Raab in charge?

I'm not sure, the longer this goes on and the longer these two keep supporting Johnson and Cummings the less chance they may have. Johnson's departure will be caused by or initiate a leadership contest which may well favour candidates who were not involved, I'm thinking Javid and Hunt here for starters. There is no guarentee Gove or Raab would win. Really does depend on the mood of the backbenchers now.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If the Guardian/Mirror have something else up their sleeve for Tomorrow/Tuesday's paper, then this will run and run.

If any evidence surfaces of the alleged second journey, this could get interesting, but I expect the same sort of approach to be adopted.

With no election on the horizon, what have the Tory party really have to fear from this crisis?

I fear you are spot on. They will have weighed up all outcomes and have decided that “balls it out” will win the day. I now think this will fade out, albeit with a very bad taste left in the mouths of U.K. citizens.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I wonder if Johnson has the courage to attend PMQ's on Wednesday?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It’s not over for at least a few days yet - there are still too many unanswered questions.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Imagine an entire Government staking the credibility of itself and the sitting PM on a single SPAD. It's amazing really.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Please, if you are angry about this, find the email address of your MP (especially if he or she is a Tory) and express that anger. Make it clear you are a constituent. There's not much we can do as individuals, but this is something. It might just push some of the waverers among them to do something themselves. (Even better if you are a Tory voter).

Just sent an email to John Deadwood my MP

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Quite a lot of people. Not me incidentally before you start ranting and waving your knickers in the air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's quite a lot of people that should be regretting their actions. That, or they are too ****ing thick to understand what they've allowed into power.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

This - by Tuesday it will be yesterday's news. Cummings and Johnson will both keep their heads down for a few days while the storm blows out and then come back as if nothing had happened. To say they're a couple of cutns is really being far too polite,

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

If they haven't got it then they can get the definitive evidence.

As mentioned in a previous post. All they need to do obtain ANPR on his car registration on his car Registration in and around the motorways that he is supposed to have travelled on.

In many ways we as a population have got what we voted for.

Everyone knew he was a lieing torag. So long as he delivered Brexit no one gives a shit.

I could have scripted that Press Conference. So could almost everyone else on here . Being outraged about tonight will change nothing.

What it will do though, is that because the Public feel helpless about not being able to do anything about it. They will rebel. And the only way that they will know how to rebel will to be break and flout Government Directive. And when that happens people will die.

I feel despondent but to be honest I have resigned myself to it all and just feel sorry for people who have or will die in the future due to what is in effect just " Cronieism "

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I am concerned you actually know Cummings relatives names.

There could be many reasons, they have underlying health conditions, he may have had sex with his sister-in-law while on lockdown, so many reasons.

Making stuff up is so easy, I might start a new paper called the 'fantasist', there is obviously a market for shite press that the gullible will read and believe.

So basically after seeing our loved PM, there is nothing to see.

Just back it up with cast-iron facts and you might get some credibility Watford, and that goes to the others that hang on your prolonged nipples feeding off your sour cream.

Because I understand incident 1, but if there were other incidents I would need to know why and if they didn't fit the lockdown profile he would have been in trouble and I would back the removal, but these have not appeared from the mystery person claiming them.

Nothing to see.

Let's move on and tackle the COVID 19 and not wet pants over Cummings.

You are boris’s pet poodle .. I claim my fiver pounds.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
There's quite a lot of people that should be regretting their actions. That, or they are too ****ing thick to understand what they've allowed into power.

Can you begin to imagine the alternative though? My sainted Aunt, imagine if Corbyn and the Quartermaster had stormed to power in 2019, that surely must send a shiver of fear down your spine? Scares the bejesus out of Me..

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Boris says what Cummings did was legal. I don’t get that.
Wasn’t it illegal? As there wasnt an immediate life threat.
I mean, you can sympathise With Cummings’ predicament if you like, but isn’t it clear that what he did was illegal?
Boris wouldnt say it was legal unless he had grounds to say it. He’s not Thick, despite what some say.
I’m not sniping. I just don’t get it.

Boris isn’t that used to the truth himself.

And he doesn’t to me seem qualified to talk about Cummings’ integrity when he has no moral compass himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here