• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"The fact that Cummings couldn't arrange child care in London beggars belief"

Sir Roger Gale MP (con.)

When you see what the Ginger Buffoon gets away with over the pond it's no surprise they are trying Olympic standard bullshit here.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
One would think so, but then looking at Trump and the stunts he pulls in the US, his approval ratings are still high and has unwaverable support from millions of Americans. Is it the same with Johnson's supporters here?

I generally think that we British have a bit more sense than the Rednecks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I just cannot believe what I have just witnessed, unbelievable whatever your political allegiances.

It’s way beyond politics.

This is one man’s insane level of hold over another. Whatever Cummings has on Johnson must be very, very serious indeed.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
6867B6E6-36C7-48F5-A8BB-CC0E2F5BE01F.png

Someone’s getting sacked, hero

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
That’s not the worst thing I’ve been called this weekend, some loon called me a racist for voting to leave the EU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well you certainly don’t do yourself any favours.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And to think I supported how the Government were dealing with this at the beginning.

As far as I'm concerned BJ needs to go too now.

Absolutely livid.
Shameful performance by the PM there - but be careful what you wish for. Do you really want Gove or Raab in charge?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
i am surprised that people are so surprised by this. This has been going on for ages not quite as obvious but very close to the wind with their lies and deceit. The more they get away with the more outlandish they will behave.

Is tehre anyone on here going to defend him (sorry I have not read the 80 pages of posts)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Without asking to join in the Mrs just pointed out that the Stay At Home slogan has recently been conveniently replaced with Stay Alert. Now we know why that change was made.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Please, if you are angry about this, find the email address of your MP (especially if he or she is a Tory) and express that anger. Make it clear you are a constituent. There's not much we can do as individuals, but this is something. It might just push some of the waverers among them to do something themselves. (Even better if you are a Tory voter).

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Because I voted to leave the EU?
If we all voted how you wanted people to vote that would be a bit boring would it not?..

But that’s now how you come across. Cummings is totally out of order but as he Brexit you seem ok with it. Does co e across well.

WAFU, D190.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here