• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Press killing Boris now.

"Are we all now allowed to follow instincts?"

Wow, the stage direction, failed connections.....

And now the answers....this is beyond embarrassing.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Looks like Cummings isn't goings. He actually pressed for the lockdown, which I'm against, so I'm not happy to see him stay, really.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't decide which is more embarrassing: the nation's prime broadcasting corporation failing to master the Mute button, or the amateur hour attempts at defending the indefensible by the nation's prime minister :nono: :facepalm:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Surely, every single human being bar none who voted for these utter lying, deceitful, useless scumbags must now be regretting what they've done. I can't remember ever being as angry with a British major political party in my life. Absolutely extraordinary press conference.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
That press conference will not be enough to make this go away.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Surely, every single human being bar none who voted for these utter lying, deceitful, useless scumbags must now be regretting what they've done. I can't remember ever being as angry with a British major political party in my life. Absolutely extraordinary press conference.

Agreed. I'm not one for shouting at the radio, but listening to this shower of utter s***e is bringing my blood pressure way way up. No shame.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Car crash of a press conference and all Boris’s credibility and goodwill with the public in the gutter.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Any smidgen of credibility he had just went out the window. Bye bye Boris. You won’t get away with that.

One would think so, but then looking at Trump and the stunts he pulls in the US, his approval ratings are still high and has unwaverable support from millions of Americans. Is it the same with Johnson's supporters here?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Boris rattled through the questions (by not answering most of them), no come backs questions offered. Embarrassing, what happens when the truth come out. No mention of when he knew about Cummings travelling, no mention of how many stops on route. Once it’s established Cummings did go out during lockdown in Durham where does that leave Boris.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Of course he won't bloody go although he should - he knows in which cupboards all the skeletons are buried.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"The fact that Cummings couldn't arrange child care in London beggars belief"

Sir Roger Gale MP (con.)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Any smidgen of credibility he had just went out the window. Bye bye Boris. You won’t get away with that.

He actually had a "smidgen of credibility " ? you are far too charitable !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here