• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Massive error. Boris is in love with Cummings. Stand by for the back-bench backlash.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What the **** did Cummings say to BJ & the cabinet? It’s un****ingbelievable that the unelected **** is still in position.

Not just that, said he acted responsibly, legally and with integrity. So not even a slap on the wrist. In fact, may as well give him a bonus for observing the rules so well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyway, it is job done.

People will now fall into the trap of doing whatever they want because Cummings himself has broken the rules.

So they have successfully fully transitioned to the "herd immunity" strategy they wanted all along.

A masterclass in manipulation.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Will Cummings go ?

4 ships & a training establishment in 7 years??

Yes indeed, always volunteered for sea time(Lssb) joined Newcastle in dry dock,sent to Bristol for it’s last two deployments to get some sea time, rejoined Newcastle, swap draft from Dryad to Invincible, left Invincible to join the gleaming G, back to Dryad for 4 months then outside.
Yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And further backlashes from the media.

Talk about undermining the lockdown message.

I think Boris has been told (by Cummings) that the pandemic is almost over and the nation will soon be swept up in the euphoria of football, fish and chips and laying in the sun, and all of this unfortunateness will soon be forgotten.

It won't.

I fully expect Cummings to be mocking sneering and threatening anyone who dares consider a bit of pissing inside the tory tent. I can't see that being tolerated by the genuine grandees. Cummings may admire Putin but I don't imagine even Cummings has access to the machinery of political assassination, even if he does have a stash of polonium in his shed.

Incidentally this press conference is a ****ing shambles.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm guessing they have established that the papers don't have anything else up their sleeve and it's safe to brazen it out

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We are all different. I would not leave my kids with neighbours, only relatives.

As I said I am happy with his initial incident, but the others are still open to debate with me, I am just asking for this EVIDENCE so far all I have heard it was someone anonymous making these and other claims.

Innocent to proven guilty, I am sure Smarmer would agree with that being a QC.

If you're happy with the initial incident, then you didn't believe in the lockdown guidelines, and if you didn't believe in them, why are you fussed about evidence for the second incident?

It is OK to not believe in the need for the lockdown, I will happily debate that, but I don't understand why you aren't making that the crux of your argument?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here