• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I think what gets me is that Tories are actually trying to defend what he did and say it’s ok.

I know this is pie in the sky politics, but it would be great if BJ actually said he was wrong rather than insulting the public with bullshit.

Many people have followed the rules and erred on the side of caution. The arrogance of Cummings and those who defend him is a disgrace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Shapps needs to resign as transport minister. Stumbled from one car crash interview to another this morning. Clearly not fit to be in charge of transport.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Shapps needs to resign as transport minister. Stumbled from one car crash interview to another this morning. Clearly not fit to be in charge of transport.

I agree 100%. Fluffed his lines badly, I'd have thought someone would be available to carry them through this mess, but no.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Quite funny reading all the right wingers on here having a minor meltdown over this. I notice they were silent until their glorious leader piped up with "It's a non story and it doesn't matter, he did nothing wrong". You then had your lie and your party line. Incapabale of independant thought.

Just a thought; maybe it hasn't been merged yet because it was started at 1/4 past nine on a saturday night and the mods have better things to do than hand out tissues to the thin skinned right wingers on here?

It would be interesting to go back over the old threads and see how many of those same right wingers thought the Scientific advisor and Catherine Calderwood in Scotland broke the rules and called fo3 their heads. The government were quick to suggest they did wrong (they did) but equally quick to suggest Cummings is right (he isn't)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Will Cummings go ?

I agree 100%. Fluffed his lines badly, I'd have thought someone would be available to carry them through this mess, but no.

Come on - he was thrown under a bus. His lying skills are nowhere near those of Mr Johnson or his muse Cummings.

Think fighting talk ‘defend the indefensible’.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Possibly
ee47d351add0576ffb5f599113906751.jpg

These two might have something up their sleeves..
692f2c8b78d941723a33cebae57f90ba.jpg

You claim to have been in the forces. I struggle to.believe this given there's an entrance process that tests your intelligence.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
jesus christ on a bike, is that all you've got?

Hearty debate is healthy, be boring if we all shared the same views and political beliefs, folk offering alternatives to the echo chamber are often slapped down, insulted and called all sorts of bileous filth by Momentum loons.
Debate...don’t hate.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"Acted responsibly, legally and with integrity".

:ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He needs to go because his jellyfish backbone didn't allow him to say:-

'i ain't doing that, it's your shite you lie in it'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here