Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Un f***ing believable.

What the **** has Cummings got on Boris?? ???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Johnson may have just completely ****ed himself. Silly boy.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This. It is also close to the opposite of the truth. Two adults - one has symptoms, one child who as I understand it does not have symptoms. Is the correct thing to do from a safeguarding point of view to put those three individuals in a smallish metal box for four hours?

Four hours from London to Durham. Probably means he was breaking the speed limit too.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Boris rattled through the questions (by not answering most of them), no come backs questions offered. Embarrassing, what happens when the truth come out. No mention of when he knew about Cummings travelling, no mention of how many stops on route. Once it’s established Cummings did go out during lockdown in Durham where does that leave Boris.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Telling that he didn’t answer these questions.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Any parent now who's instinct is that their child would not be safe returning to school wont be sending them now, even if they would before.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
One would think so, but then looking at Trump and the stunts he pulls in the US, his approval ratings are still high and has unwaverable support from millions of Americans. Is it the same with Johnson's supporters here?

they are dumb enough

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’m shocked. Red faced. Flabbergasted. The whole lack of strategy is exposed. Haven’t seen such scenes since Gordon Brown refused to leave no. 10.

Meanwhile 36,000-50,000 deaths whilst these c**** defend the indefensible.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Boris rattled through the questions (by not answering most of them), no come backs questions offered. Embarrassing, what happens when the truth come out. No mention of when he knew about Cummings travelling, no mention of how many stops on route. Once it’s established Cummings did go out during lockdown in Durham where does that leave Boris.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

He doesn't give a monkeys. Happy to brazen it out. What a bunch of hypocritical self interested f#@#tards

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The lockdown approach was so weak it was bound to collapse around their ears at some point. Just a crying shame nobody is going to pay for it. Or will they?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think we can now all see very clearly who is in charge of the government, and it isn't Boris Johnson.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And to think I supported how the Government were dealing with this at the beginning.

As far as I'm concerned BJ needs to go too now.

Absolutely livid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here