• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
People actually voted for this spineless, worthless, pointless waste of skin.

They actually voted for him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Boris says what Cummings did was legal. I don’t get that.
Wasn’t it illegal? As there wasnt an immediate life threat.
I mean, you can sympathise With Cummings’ predicament if you like, but isn’t it clear that what he did was illegal?
Boris wouldnt say it was legal unless he had grounds to say it. He’s not Thick, despite what some say.
I’m not sniping. I just don’t get it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Shameful performance by the PM there - but be careful what you wish for. Do you really want Gove or Raab in charge?

Maybe Sunak? If not another election.

Whatever happens, I've lost all respect for BJ, and It won't be back anytime soon.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Boris says what Cummings did was legal. I don’t get that.
Wasn’t it illegal? As there wasnt an immediate life threat.
I mean, you can sympathise With Cummings if you like, but isn’t it clear that what he did was illegal?
Boris wouldnt say it was legal unless he had grounds to say it. He’s not Thick, despite what some say.
I’m not sniping. I just don’t get it.

This is where the Tory’s ambiguous lockdown laws pay for themselves.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said Mr Johnson's decision to take no action against Mr Cummings was "an insult to sacrifices made by the British people". Enough said really.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This is where the Tory’s ambiguous lockdown laws pay for themselves.

I thought there were clauses in the lockdown rules for the exact scenario

D

Deleted member 2719

Quite right. So what was wrong with the Aunty and Uncle who live in London? Mary’s brother and sister, for clarification.

I am concerned you actually know Cummings relatives names.

There could be many reasons, they have underlying health conditions, he may have had sex with his sister-in-law while on lockdown, so many reasons.

Making stuff up is so easy, I might start a new paper called the 'fantasist', there is obviously a market for shite press that the gullible will read and believe.

He didn't leave 'his kids' with anybody, even though his wife (who was supposedly already infected) wrote "Dom spent 10 days bedridden after 'collapsing' and having 'spasms' with the disease at the end of March" in her column in The Spectator. If this was true, this happened within 4 days of them travelling to 'get support from the family'. So given they were both 'struck down' and suffering badly, why wouldn't they have got the family to look after their child, as this was the sole reason for travelling ?

Because they didn't do what they said they were going to Durham for, instead they have since stated that the only help from the family was 'His sister shopped for the family and left everything outside.'

This is what has been published

23 March: The prime minister tells the UK public they "must stay at home". People are warned not to meet friends or family members they do not live with. Those with symptoms had already been told to self-isolate

27 March: Mr Cummings is seen leaving No 10 Downing Street

30 March: No 10 says Mr Cummings is self-isolating with coronavirus symptoms

31 March: Police in Durham are "made aware of reports that an individual had travelled from London to Durham and was present at an address in the city". Officers "made contact with the owners of that address". Cummings has since stated "At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported".

12 April: Mr Cummings visited Barnard Castle, 30 miles from his parents' home in Durham, according to The Observer and Mirror newspapers. On Sunday, Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said he understands Mr Cummings would have been out of quarantine period at this point

14 April: Mr Cummings was photographed at Downing Street for the first time since 27 March

19 April: Five days after being in London, Mr Cummings was seen again in Durham by an unnamed witness, The Observer and Mirror reported on Sunday. Downing Street says this is "false"

If any of this is incorrect then Cummings will have his lawyers onto the papers that printed them quicker than a tramp on chips. (Maybe it's the bank holiday weekend causing the delay, as I don't think lawyers work weekends do they :facepalm:)

And although it's very good of you to come out and tell us that 'I am happy with his initial incident', it appears that breaking the lockdown rules isn't something that is subject to your approval. 'Mouldy Boots' said it was OK with him, isn't apparently, a great legal defence :lolol:

So basically after seeing our loved PM, there is nothing to see.

Just back it up with cast-iron facts and you might get some credibility Watford, and that goes to the others that hang on your prolonged nipples feeding off your sour cream.

If you're happy with the initial incident, then you didn't believe in the lockdown guidelines, and if you didn't believe in them, why are you fussed about evidence for the second incident?

It is OK to not believe in the need for the lockdown, I will happily debate that, but I don't understand why you aren't making that the crux of your argument?

Because I understand incident 1, but if there were other incidents I would need to know why and if they didn't fit the lockdown profile he would have been in trouble and I would back the removal, but these have not appeared from the mystery person claiming them.

Nothing to see.

Let's move on and tackle the COVID 19 and not wet pants over Cummings.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Boris will have lost a lot of grass roots support tonight within the party.

His immediate threat doesn't come from Labour but within.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Maybe Sunak? If not another election.

Whatever happens, I've lost all respect for BJ, and It won't be back anytime soon.

Sunak is also seemingly behind The Great Slithering One on this:

[tweet]1264138986848759809[/tweet]

I'm not even angry at this point. They keep doing utterly reprehensible shit and they keep getting away with it. And people will still vote for them.

F**k the lot of them - the politicians and the people who put them in power.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
civilservicetweet.png

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
He should but he won’t. He’s too arrogant and holds the public in too much contempt to possibly see his choices as the wrong ones.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am concerned you actually know Cummings relatives names.

There could be many reasons, they have underlying health conditions, he may have had sex with his sister-in-law while on lockdown, so many reasons.

Making stuff up is so easy, I might start a new paper called the 'fantasist', there is obviously a market for shite press that the gullible will read and believe.

So basically after seeing our loved PM, there is nothing to see.

Just back it up with cast-iron facts and you might get some credibility Watford, and that goes to the others that hang on your prolonged nipples feeding off your sour cream.

Because I understand incident 1, but if there were other incidents I would need to know why and if they didn't fit the lockdown profile he would have been in trouble and I would back the removal, but these have not appeared from the mystery person claiming them.

Nothing to see.

Let's move on and tackle the COVID 19 and not wet pants over Cummings.

There is no mystery person claiming them. It’s the same journalist who broke the news first. Durham police confirmed the first visit (which was denied by number 10).
Cummings has admitted the first visit, so there’s no reason to doubt the journalist.
Edit to add the retired chemistry teacher has had his sighting of Cummings & the car reg, confirmed. That was at Barnard Castle 30 miles away from Durham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here