Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have said all along if Cummings is guilty he should go but due process has to be adhered to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Due process with this shower of shit .... do you really believe that will happen? They e already attempted to twist the words of the lockdown rules to suit their own purpose.
Due process would have had him suspended pending investigation. Due process my arse!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I am concerned you actually know Cummings relatives names.

There could be many reasons, they have underlying health conditions, he may have had sex with his sister-in-law while on lockdown, so many reasons.

Making stuff up is so easy, I might start a new paper called the 'fantasist', there is obviously a market for shite press that the gullible will read and believe.

We have more than one already

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can you begin to imagine the alternative though? My sainted Aunt, imagine if Corbyn and the Quartermaster had stormed to power in 2019, that surely must send a shiver of fear down your spine? Scares the bejesus out of Me..

I bet we wouldn't have 60,000 extra deaths.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can you begin to imagine the alternative though? My sainted Aunt, imagine if Corbyn and the Quartermaster had stormed to power in 2019, that surely must send a shiver of fear down your spine? Scares the bejesus out of Me..

It doesn't down mine, but I can't say if it will in yours as I don't know if you have one. It's okay to be scared of the unknown, which is why the usual suspects are trying to deflect the hell out of this - scared the status quo is being challenged.

D

Deleted member 2719

There is no mystery person claiming them. It’s the same journalist who broke the news first. Durham police confirmed the first visit (which was denied by number 10).
Cummings has admitted the first visit, so there’s no reason to doubt the journalist.

Edit to add the retired chemistry teacher has had his sighting of Cummings & the car reg, confirmed. That was at Barnard Castle 30 miles away from Durham.

Are these photos of him in the location, I mean it doesn't take Einstein to say his what his reg number is, maybe if I was an ex chemistry teacher you would you believe me when I say I saw Cummings car parked up on WATFORD-zero drive 2 nights ago?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If the Guardian/Mirror have something else up their sleeve for Tomorrow/Tuesday's paper, then this will run and run.
My guess is they haven't and so Cummings has decided to balls this one out.

If any evidence surfaces of the alleged second journey, this could get interesting, but I expect the same sort of approach to be adopted.

With no election on the horizon, what have the Tory party really have to fear from this crisis?

I wouldnt mind betting that a journo from the Mirror or Guardian has a contact that can triangulate Cummings phone signal fron Barnard Castle or at least moving
away from the isolation property at his in laws in Durham.
Wait till that headline on the front page hits and Cumings will be gone for good.

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

There was no way that those two abhorrent idiots would have got into power. The only reason Boris is pm is because of those two clowns.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
There is no mystery person claiming them. It’s the same journalist who broke the news first. Durham police confirmed the first visit (which was denied by number 10).
Cummings has admitted the first visit, so there’s no reason to doubt the journalist.

Edit to add the retired chemistry teacher has had his sighting of Cummings & the car reg, confirmed. That was at Barnard Castle 30 miles away from Durham.

Yeah, but he's probably going to turn out to be a Labour activist in which case his evidence can be ignored.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are these photos of him in the location, I mean it doesn't take Einstein to say his what his reg number is, maybe if I was an ex chemistry teacher you would you believe me when I say I saw Cummings car parked up on WATFORD-zero drive 2 nights ago?

245g (8.5oz) self-raising flour
165g (5.5oz) demerara sugar
60g (2oz) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
60g (2oz) margarine
1 tsp vanilla essence
700g (1.5lb) fresh rhubarb, washed and cut into 3cm (1in) pieces
2-3 tsp caster sugar
Custard or cream, to serve
Essential kit

You will need a deep, oval, ovenproof baking dish, approx 30cm x 20cm (12in x 8in).

Instructions

Sift the flour into a large bowl, add the demerara sugar and mix well. Add the butter, margarine and vanilla essence and mix to a fine crumb consistency with your fingertips. Place in the fridge to chill.

Preheat the oven to 200C (400F), Gas Mark 6. Mix the rhubarb and caster sugar together and place in the base of a deep, oval, ovenproof baking dish, approx 30cm x 20cm (12in x 8in).

Cover the rhubarb with the chilled crumble topping and firm down the top a little. Cook in the oven for 35-45 minutes until golden brown. Serve with custard or cream.

Thanks @Stat Bro

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I get the distinct impression that, if you were presented with photo evidence of Cummings there and breaking the rules, you'd claim that it doesnt take an Einstein to Photoshop him into the shot...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I am concerned you actually know Cummings relatives names.

There could be many reasons, they have underlying health conditions, he may have had sex with his sister-in-law while on lockdown, so many reasons.

Making stuff up is so easy, I might start a new paper called the 'fantasist', there is obviously a market for shite press that the gullible will read and believe.

So basically after seeing our loved PM, there is nothing to see.

Just back it up with cast-iron facts and you might get some credibility Watford, and that goes to the others that hang on your prolonged nipples feeding off your sour cream.

Because I understand incident 1, but if there were other incidents I would need to know why and if they didn't fit the lockdown profile he would have been in trouble and I would back the removal, but these have not appeared from the mystery person claiming them.

Nothing to see.

Let's move on and tackle the COVID 19 and not wet pants over Cummings.

mug

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I wouldnt mind betting that a journo from the Mirror or Guardian has a contact that can triangulate Cummings phone signal fron Bernard Castle or at least moving
away from the isolation property at his in laws in Durham.
Wait till that headline on the front page hits and Cumings will be gone for good.

Roy's brother?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Except the ex Chemistry teacher in question has the proof of his computer search history on the day in question, searching who's number plate it was. There are also people tweeting that they had seen Cummings at the Castle, in that date.
If this is a set up, the Mirror and Guardian are playing a very clever long game.

Or, heaven forbid , Johnson and Cummings are lying.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Except the ex Chemistry teacher in question has the proof of his computer search history on the day in question, searching who's number plate it was. There are also people tweeting that they had seen Cummings at the Castle, in that date.
If this is a set up, the Mirror and Guardian are playing a very clever long game.

Or, heaven forbid , Johnson and Cummings are lying.

Unbelievable work from the mirror and guardian. Cummings is toast, and Johnson might have just joined him.

Pity. I was looking forward to the "Cummings: Going" headlines although tomorrow's may be equally interesting, particularly from his "friendly" papers.

I am sure that, as we post, investigative journalists are compiling FOI requests for CCTV and ANPR cameras between London and Durham.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1264610669237862407[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here