Will Cummings go ?

• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Seems quite a dismissive post of a very important issue.

Nearly 37k deaths but what's done is done so let's move on.

People dying without being able to see their family but what's done is done so let's move on.

People missing out on cancer treatment either through fear of catching covid at the hospital or the hospital having to prioritise services but what's done is done so let's move on.

The elederly in homes infected by patients sent from hospitals but what's done is done so let's move on.

The list goes on and on but forget the mistakes of the past because what's done is done and let's just look forward to the mistakes this administration is going to keep on making in the future!!!

My post wasn't dismissive in the slightest.

I have no time for this Government.

All during the lead up to the last Election I warned on here of the Perils of people with the mindset of people like Boris Johnson and their contempt for ordinary people. When those people still went ahead and voted for people like Johnson , Cummings et al.. - At that point I sort of washed my hands of it through despair

So I am not flippant of what has come to pass. I have just sort of resigned myself to incompetence and intolerant people running the country but that one or two trips to the the North East isn't the sole cause of all the ailments you mention in your post. I have sort of given up hope of anyone at the Top in this Government doing anything for anyone other than themselves.

The man who truly cared about people other than himself was dismissed as a Dreamer by the Electorate.

Yes he might have got the country into even more debt than they are now but he would have used the "Government Credit Card" a lot more willingly to save more lives.

That's why I am as disinterested in whether he goes or stays as I am. He will just be replaced by someone just as incompetent and insensitive as Cummings.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fair enough, anyone disregarding Government advice to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives is scum........whether they are MPs, SPADs, sitting in the park or rocking up on the beaches of Kent from God knows where.

I'll hazard a guess Farage arrived from his palatial London pad.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Looking forward to seeing Johnson skewered by Starmer in the next PMQ's, and that arrogant scruffy baldy f*ckface out on his arse. That'll make for a decent week.

Interesting that Keir Starer and labour have sat back and let the Tories shoot themselves in the foot. They have starved the opportunity of a partisan defence of cummings, and can quietly store up ammunition for the future.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
You've tried everyway to take the thread off at a tangent (I can't imagine why ???)

But I really think you should stop digging, put on one of your nice paul and shark jumpers and go outside for a little fresh air :bigwave:

Ignore my posts then, but you can’t, like a Pavlovian dog you react first and think later.......actually I take that back, you just react.

BTW I like your research you must be really interested in me, that’s nice if a little bit sad isn’t it?

D

Deleted member 22389

Do I really care about him ? No. I am sure lots of people have done something they should not . Two of us met two people in the park instead of one. Its all being overblown . Blame ,blame , blame someone for anything.

:thumbsup:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fair enough, anyone disregarding Government advice to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives is scum........whether they are MPs, SPADs, sitting in the park or rocking up on the beaches of Kent from God knows where.

FFS. Stop being dick and trying to move the argument away from Cummings. I’ve not mentioned anyone other than him. The analogy was of him being a general and then running to save his skin. For you to try a twist it speaks volumes.
Cummings goes to Durham ... immigrants and the people of Kent are to blame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Watching him leave his home this morning, he really does look like a dead man walking.

Politically speaking of course.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
All that does is cement the fact that there is "us" and "them". The main difference I can see between Kinnock and Cumstain is that one is an MP and one is directly responsible having influenced the Government's stance and message to stay at home.

I agree, as a publicly elected MP Kinnock is worse.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He'll get a suspension pending investigation, and then come back after a short break.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He'll get a suspension pending investigation, and then come back after a short break.

Usually I'd agree, but I don't think people will forget this transgression easily.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Please everyone don't let cunning fergus derail the discussion with this whataboutism. Ignore him, don't let him muddy the waters.

He’s genuinely very odd, isn’t he? Nothing he has posted has anything to do with the subject at hand.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
FFS. Stop being dick and trying to move the argument away from Cummings. I’ve not mentioned anyone other than him. The analogy was of him being a general and then running to save his skin. For you to try a twist it speaks volumes.
Cummings goes to Durham ... immigrants and the people of Kent are to blame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m not twisting, transgression should have consequences, that is entirely reasonable.

If the consequences are sacking and shaming, and I am fully comfortable with that too, then the consequences should be as harsh for other transgressors, whatever they’re background.

Otherwise this railing about Cummings looks like petty reactionary bed wetting..........and I will say it again for clarity too.

Sack him and shame him........Kinnock next, then everyone else that has put the NHS at risk during lock down.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Disagree. In ordinary times as a stalling tactic it would work, but it's not like the media machine has a lot else going on at the moment to move onto like it would normally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here