• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If you can demonstrate that any of the examples I have referred have a lesser potential to increase the risk on the NHS then I would concede the point to whataboutery.

Stay at Home - Protect the NHS wasn’t it.........over to you.

The people fined for breaching lockdown have been caught and fined. Cumming has been caught (possibly twice) and so far got away scot-free.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
If you can demonstrate that any of the examples I have referred have a lesser potential to increase the risk on the NHS then I would concede the point to whataboutery.

Stay at Home - Protect the NHS wasn’t it.........over to you.

Cummings is the equivalent of telling your troops to fight to the last man and then running away to save your own skin!
Scum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Sun are really struggling to go on the offensive against Cummings.

What better than a poll to see what their readers think?

c26d6af9f3f116e4c2aee74da54d6d6b.png

Expect a full blown Sun-led witch-hunt against Cummings tomorrow if Boris hasn’t dismissed the toe-rag.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Do I really care about him ? No. I am sure lots of people have done something they should not . Two of us met two people in the park instead of one. Its all being overblown . Blame ,blame , blame someone for anything.

Oh for ****s sake, the bloke helped formulate the guidance, then decided to ignore it, what could be simpler???

You and your mate down the park may have been dicks, but you weren't telling everyone else what to do ..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I will take that as a no you can’t demonstrate it, ironically proving neatly that some pigs do walk on 2 legs.

You've tried everyway to take the thread off at a tangent (I can't imagine why ???)

But I really think you should stop digging, put on one of your nice paul and shark jumpers and go outside for a little fresh air :bigwave:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
The people fined for breaching lockdown have been caught and fined. Cumming has been caught (possibly twice) and so far got away scot-free.

Kinnock was caught and not fined, he was just “told off” by the Police.

He is an MP, why didn’t he get fined or sacked?

I’m on the 37,000 dead bus......top deck, front seat.........last stop is sack and shame Cummings.

Cummings first, then Kinnock.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looking forward to seeing Johnson skewered by Starmer in the next PMQ's, and that arrogant scruffy baldy f*ckface out on his arse. That'll make for a decent week.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

I’m on the 37,000 dead bus......top deck, front seat.........last stop is sack and shame Cummings.

Cummings first, then Kinnock.

Please everyone don't let cunning fergus derail the discussion with this whataboutism. Ignore him, don't let him muddy the waters.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

All that does is cement the fact that there is "us" and "them". The main difference I can see between Kinnock and Cumstain is that one is an MP and one is directly responsible having influenced the Government's stance and message to stay at home.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Cummings is the equivalent of telling your troops to fight to the last man and then running away to save your own skin!
Scum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fair enough, anyone disregarding Government advice to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives is scum........whether they are MPs, SPADs, sitting in the park or rocking up on the beaches of Kent from God knows where.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Please everyone don't let cunning fergus derail the discussion with this whataboutism. Ignore him, don't let him muddy the waters.

Boo hoo, boo hoo.........let’s not have diversity of thought it’s much better in the mob, boo hoo, waaa, waaa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here