Will Cummings go ?

• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think you are on the money, Cummings has taken a massive sh!t on the graves of the 30,000 plus dead.

Stay at home was a simple message, anyone who didn’t do this should immediately lose their job.

We need a lesson, and a hard one at that to prevent the covidiots thinking they can take the p!ss........lockdown is lockdown,

Those Herberts that crossed the channel in dinghies or arrived in the U.K. during lockdown should be sent back where they came from too in exactly the same manner that they arrived, STAY AT HOME MEANS STAY AT HOME.

Cummings should be forced to read out the names of the dead on the empty plinth in Trafalgar Sq and say sorry after every one.

Once he’s done that any one that wants to should form a socially distanced queue and hit him over the head with a special 3m long cane, but if that’s not essential travel every town and village should do it by proxy with another designated “Cummings” that has also transgressed.

By all accounts there has been hundreds of covidiot imbeciles paced into dinghies crossing the channel and taking a sh!t on the 30,000 dead so there will be plenty to go round.

Thinking about it, maybe that wouldn’t be a good look for the black ones, so we should only do it with whites.

Job done.

:mad:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2nd Tory MP has now called for Cummings to go this morning - Simon Hoare of Dorset.

Daily Mail have clearly turned on him, Times stance doesn’t look good for him either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is going to be as interesting to watch over the next couple of days as catching up with those posts was from last night on this thread with the usual cheerleaders defending their hero 'Boris' and his right hand man. The Sunday Times is a particularly difficult read for 'Boris' and his sycophants today. This little snippet on the front page article was quite succinct in regards to Cummings:

“This could get very sticky next week,” said one irate cabinet minister who would like to see Cummings forced out. “He clearly did a lot wrong. He has such contempt for us all, he doesn’t think rules apply to him.” Another senior Tory said: “If this was someone else he would be the first person saying it is an example of an out-of-touch elite in Westminster.”

They just need to come up with a few 3 word soundbites with zero substance, preferably consisting of words of one syllable, repeat them constantly and everything will be fine. It's what their best at and the pup will always get sold:

Rules. Not. Breached.
Stayed. In. London.
Witness. Was. Lying.
Durham. Police. Wrong.

etc etc
Mouldy would like some proof.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I am only asking for the evidence of all these other trips.

Fair enough question, I reckon?

But if he and his wife could have ended up bedridden I would say it was quite a sensible thing to do, if the kid was 15 I would have said what a twot.

Guess what mate, I have seen neighbours walking their dogs twice a day, every day.

It's just another which hunt from the leftie activists as far as I can see, unless I see some evidence.

It would possibly be a witch hunt if he was innocent, as it happens, he appears as guilty as sin but the shambles of a government are going down the Trump 'fake news' route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You can Feck off **** face.

I have children and I would protect them to the death.

Leaving a child to fend for themself, eating, drinking, and watching them get into everything at 4 years old would hold many dangers.

If you left a 4-year-old to fend for themself all day at home, you would lose them to social and rightly so.

Covid 19 has not been hard on the very young and kids can not fend for himself, you must be mental.

In the meantime has anyone come up with any evidence at all of all these other so-called trips???

in all seriousness, why bother typing all this shiz?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As far as I am concerned, this lockdown is over if that Meacon, Robocop crossover doesn't get sacked.

If he can do whatever the **** he wants so can I.

I assume you mean Mekon, but who is the Dan Dare who will come to the rescue?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Thank you. I as lucky enough to visit him at home At the start of March. Had no idea that was very likely the last time I’ll ever see him. Heart breaking.
This resonates for me. I too visited my Dad early March. We spent a happy hour or so playing dominoes - I'm taking comfort that it was a happy meeting - and also that I know that the staff are very kind. Thoughts with you.(its not as bad for me - there is no terminal diagnosis but he has plenty of highly significant health issues - and apparently there is a virus going around - which some of us are trying to beat by our actions)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Aaaaand a third Tory MP now calling for Cummings to go - Damian Collins, MP for Folkestone & Hythe.

Think we might be smelling blood here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This resonates for me. I too visited my Dad early March. We spent a happy hour or so playing dominoes - I'm taking comfort that it was a happy meeting - and also that I know that the staff are very kind. Thoughts with you.(its not as bad for me - there is no terminal diagnosis but he has plenty of highly significant health issues - and apparently there is a virus going around - which some of us are trying to beat by our actions)

Sorry to hear that. I hope your Dad pulls through and that you get to see him again soon

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Aaaaand a third Tory MP now calling for Cummings to go - Damian Collins, MP for Folkestone & Hythe.

Think we might be smelling blood here.

When people start choosing sides it a sure sign this won’t just go away.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Sorry, maybe to those plotting behind the scenes this has something to do with Brexit, but to the average man this is just another example of a politician (I know Cummings isn’t an actual politician, but he does pretty much run the country), sticking two fingers up and saying “rules are for the little people, ordinary people, I am above those rules and can count on my mates (for now) to help me worm my way out of it...”

It’s a disgrace that no one in government has the balls to say it was wrong!

Like the charging non British workers NHS scandal, you can only defend the indefensible for so long!

I absolutely agree. For any normal person this is just as you say - two fingers up to all those that have followed the rules, often at significant personal costs. As we've heard on this forum. And two fingers up to all those that we've been clapping every Thursday.

My over-long post was just reflecting on why we have seen so many senior people in government defending the indefensible.

It won't wash.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
As this story develops i've gone more from amused to angry. When you read the stories of the likes of The Clamp and Trevor and think about the experiences of friends and neighbours. When I think about how i'd love to see my own elderly frail parents, but haven't for their sake and the sake of others. When you remember the countless sad stories of people dying alone in hospital. When you see the families trapped in flats in tower blocks for weeks on end.
Then you think this isnt right that someone who has been telling us what to do should act as if the rules don't apply t them. That somehow they're too important and smart to follow the rules for the little people. You think the government shouldn't be defending the indefensible, adopting the tactics of the trumpistas. You think how possibly can fanatical Boris supporters possibly flood message boards and social media with ludicrous partisan excuses.
So yes I'm not really amused by this any more. I'm angry, and I think you should be too

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Cummings and now all his mates taking us for complete mugs and it seems to be working. Brazen hypocrisy and the outcry probably will see him go within in the week, but even if that is so he will still be working behind the scenes and make a reappearance within a year.
Ordinary people told to stay at home self isolate if someone in your home has symptoms, in his case his wife, for her 7 days him 14. He decides to drive his wife and child to the over end of the country. I know he’s unpopular but I’m sure even Gove would have popped around to leave a pint of milk on his doorstep and check on how he was doing. So much for all in this together.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
4th Tory MP now calling for Cummings to resign.

[TWEET]1264478955437993992[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here