Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please point me to the evidence, as I only know of him protecting his 4-year-old child.

Which is fair enough.

What about these other so-called breaches of lockdown???

There are none so blind,,,

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
It’s a COLOSSAL **** you to the families of the bereaved. A middle finger to all of us who have sacrificed to try to keep to the rules. This isn’t Tory v Labour. This is a **** you to all of us.

It seems a few (fortunately very few) are completely misunderstanding why this is quite so bad. It’s not really about the original trip itself now at all, to be honest.

This - Corovirus took my father on April 3rd. He lived in the West Country. He was 87 and had underlying health problem so whilst I accepted that he was going to die, the hard part was that I couldn't be there because of the lockdown. He was cremated soon after and once again, because of the rules (at the time), None of our family was allowed to be there.

But it is apparently ok for this Tw*t to do what he likes (even when he knows he had tested positive which is even worse), because he is another 'untouchable' mate of BJ.

An absolute disgrace but not a surprise because there really is one rule for us and another for them.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I really don't have much to do with our political system, a failing on me and where I live.

Is it ok to find every single facet of this absolutely flicking hilarious?

No, not really as it's not about politics, it's about doing the right thing.

We live a mile from my wife's elderly parents and she has not seen them for 9 weeks. My 90 year old Dad lives 70 miles away and I've not been able to see him since he buried his wife (my Mum) just before this all kicked off...

If millions of people, in situations like me can do it, then why can't those that make the decisions?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Please point me to the evidence, as I only know of him protecting his 4-year-old child.

Which is fair enough.

Yes, that is the way to protect a 4 year old, whack it in a car full of covid and drive 4 hours up the road, just in case you might catch it from the wife, it's what any sane parent would do.[emoji31]

You've got to take your hat off to him. Being able to do this while collapsing and being bed bound in his London home at the same time.
At least his mum had a good birthday party.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, not really as it's not about politics, it's about doing the right thing.

We live a mile from my wife's elderly parents and she has not seen them for 9 weeks. My 90 year old Dad lives 70 miles away and I've not been able to see him since he buried his wife (my Mum) just before this all kicked off...

If millions of people, in situations like me can do it, then why can't those that make the decisions?
I'm already regretting my glibness.

As I alluded too but should have been more specific the politics in this is what I'm enjoying.

'I can do what I want'.
The BBC in the guise of Laura K all but giving consent.
The rallying of the troops.
The silence of the PM.
The press holding back on the second visit until they'd caught enough MP's.
The enormity of the backlash.
Right wing press, this morning, all but ignoring it.

The way it all unfolded was glorious.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oooooh the drama.

You might find this virus thing a jolly jape but I can assure you many don't. As an example I'm in an at risk category yet am still assisting my parents with their shopping and medicines because they are elderly, frail and vunerable. My dad is so scared that he's told me where their wills are. Yet we then have cvnts like Cummings travelling 100's mile whe infected. I see it like the world cup - there's always a group of death - well with this virus there's a group of cvnts and Cummings is well and truely in it. I'm somewhat hope the group of cvnts and the group of death are the same group !

Anyway, stop being a prick, otherwise feel free to join the group Cummings is in.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Will Cummings go ?

Tory MP Steve Baker on the BBC, eloquently calling for Cummings to go. So it appears that they're not all swivel eyed loons.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Which is fair enough.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Which is fair enough.

“Protecting” them by enclosing them in a metal box with you for 7 hours whilst infected with COVID?! Then to potentially hand to elderly relatives. **** me that’s a new level of stupid.

EDIT - took out an offending line, I overstepped.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now this I believe wholeheartedly

[tweet]1264280991436345344[/tweet]

It's hard to imagine Dom having too many friends around Westminster.
Certainly not as many as were friendly towards him yesterday afternoon.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Which is fair enough.

That is a breach of lockdown. You’re not going to spin this one I’m afraid. Blind loyalty wins no points on this one. I don’t believe even you are stupid enough to buy his pack of lies.

D

Deleted member 2719

There are none so blind,,,

I am only asking for the evidence of all these other trips.

Fair enough question, I reckon?

Yes, that is the way to protect a 4 year old, whack it in a car full of covid and drive 4 hours up the road, just in case you might catch it from the wife, it's what any sane parent would do.[emoji31]

You've got to take your hat off to him. Being able to do this while collapsing and being bed bound in his London home at the same time.
At least his mum had a good birthday party.

But if he and his wife could have ended up bedridden I would say it was quite a sensible thing to do, if the kid was 15 I would have said what a twot.

Guess what mate, I have seen neighbours walking their dogs twice a day, every day.

It's just another which hunt from the leftie activists as far as I can see, unless I see some evidence.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

But if he and his wife could have ended up bedridden I would say it was quite a sensible thing to do, if the kid was 15 I would have said what a twot.

Guess what mate, I have seen neighbours walking their dogs twice a day, every day.

It's just another which hunt from the leftie activists as far as I can see, unless I see some evidence.

What evidence is going to be sufficient, do you want his Google location history? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Perhaps his London based family could have assisted?

You do know about the Government sanctioned 1 hour of exercise a day, don't you?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Obviously if he stayed in London after the first trip, there would be plenty of eyewitnesses, CCTV evidence, and probably bank card transactions that would immediately clear him.

So...where is it? This would be over in a second if you were correct. Why is Cummings holding back easy evidence that would immediately clear him?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lockdown is officially over for all the British people unless the hypocritical lockdown-breaker-in-chief goes today.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

They have family in London ( other set of grandparents, brother) and so if the need arises their son could have gone there, but no, let’s **** off to Durham. Basically he saying “you wankers follow the rules and i’ll do what I want”. He’s relying on the blind obedience of his supporters to get him out of this. The sad irony is if he was a remainer you would have already built the bonfire.
Hypocrisy appears to be a badge of Honor today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Obviously if he stayed in London after the first trip, there would be plenty of eyewitnesses, CCTV evidence, and probably bank card transactions that would immediately clear him.

So...where is it? This would be over in a second if you were correct. Why is Cummings holding back easy evidence that would immediately clear him?

Where are the legal challenges to 'lies' being printed in the Mirror and Observer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here