• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
64884A8C-EB8A-4112-BCBB-4468A7560B5D.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2719

“Protecting” them by enclosing them in a metal box with you for 7 hours whilst infected with COVID?! Then to potentially hand to elderly relatives. **** me that’s a new level of stupid.

Please never, ever have children.

You can Feck off **** face.

I have children and I would protect them to the death.

Leaving a child to fend for themself, eating, drinking, and watching them get into everything at 4 years old would hold many dangers.

If you left a 4-year-old to fend for themself all day at home, you would lose them to social and rightly so.

Covid 19 has not been hard on the very young and kids can not fend for himself, you must be mental.

In the meantime has anyone come up with any evidence at all of all these other so-called trips???

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Leaving a child to fend for themself, eating, drinking, and watching them get into everything at 4 years old would hold many dangers.

If you left a 4-year-old to fend for themself all day at home, you would lose them to social and rightly so.

Covid 19 has not been hard on the very young and kids can not fend for himself, you must be mental.

In the meantime has anyone come up with any evidence at all of all these other so-called trips???

Can the family in London not help?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'm already regretting my glibness.

As I alluded too but should have been more specific the politics in this is what I'm enjoying.

'I can do what I want'.
The BBC in the guise of Laura K all but giving consent.
The rallying of the troops.
The silence of the PM.
The press holding back on the second visit until they'd caught enough MP's.
The enormity of the backlash.
Right wing press, this morning, all but ignoring it.

The way it all unfolded was glorious.

Got you, and yes it could have come straight from the script of Yes Prime Minister, with Boris in the starring role of Jim Hacker...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I genuinely cannot make sense of this post.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You've misjudged the mood on this one - Many have been unable to be with family members as they died, have been unable to have a proper funeral for them, this goes right to the heart of people's humanity.

He has indeed.

The ‘Tory Press’ is becoming a thing of the past. The Government has now lost all the broadsheets and after this Cummings scandal, the Daily Mail has just jumped ship. It seems that only the Sun & Express are following the No.10 editorial dictate in that they are prioritising Steve Coogan’s TV production company furloughing 9 staff in their coverage this morning.

What we have now is a Government clicking into a full Trumpian Populist anti-media agenda. It’s all ‘fake news’ now. They are now lying to us regularly and are reliant on people too stupid or ignorant to not be bothered by their profound incompetence.

Brexit will be seen as just a footnote in history preceding the great Coronavirus outbreak that acts as an explanation of how the UK elected the worst Government and PM it’s ever had who will be viewed as the least capable of dealing with the current crisis we could have possibly had.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

He has people in London who can protect the child! He chose to spread the virus across the country and almost certainly infected his children so he could go see his Mum on her ****ing birthday, possibly infecting his parents too! How the **** is that protecting them?!?!?!

Why on earth are you talking about leaving a 4 year old on their own? What does that have to do with anything anyone is talking about? Literally no one is suggesting leaving them on their own.

Again, if he was back in London when people say he made the second trip, he could easily prove it immediately. He’s not done so. He’s clearly ****ing guilty.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He has people in London who can protect the child! He chose to spread the virus across the country and almost certainly infected his children so he could go see his Mum on her ****ing birthday, possibly infecting his parents too! How the **** is that protecting them?!?!?!

Why on earth are you talking about leaving a 4 year old on their own? What does that have to do with anything anyone is talking about? Literally no one is suggesting leaving them on their own.

Again, if he was back in London when people say he made the second trip, he could easily prove it immediately. He’s not done so. He’s clearly ****ing guilty.

Quite. I would imagine his house has at least basic cctv that could prove his innocence straight away.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Okay. I think that’s a shame.

I care because my Step Dad will die of cancer in less than a fortnight, with none of his family there to say goodbye because of the lockdown rules. I’ve not been able to visit him, hug him or be anywhere near him. None of us were able to comfort him when he was told he had a fortnight to live.
Yet the man who made those rules and hammered home the message “STAY AT HOME”, ignored them and travelled 265 miles in the height of the pandemic to see his Mum on her birthday.

I imagine there are millions of people in this country who care, for similar reasons and I think it’s shame on you that you “simply don’t care”. In fact, I feel sorry for you.
Before you type things like “I simply just don’t care”, have a think how things affect other people. Think beyond your own interests, for a change.
My deepest sympathies to you, I thought that there were exceptions to the lockdown in this situation?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My deepest sympathies to you, I thought that there were exceptions to the lockdown in this situation?

Thank you. My stepsister was able to visit him across the care home car park and may possibly be able to visit again but for understandable reasons they can’t have all 6 of us visiting him.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
It’s a COLOSSAL **** you to the families of the bereaved. A middle finger to all of us who have sacrificed to try to keep to the rules. This isn’t Tory v Labour. This is a **** you to all of us.

It seems a few (fortunately very few) are completely misunderstanding why this is quite so bad. It’s not really about the original trip itself now at all, to be honest.

I think you are on the money, Cummings has taken a massive sh!t on the graves of the 30,000 plus dead.

Stay at home was a simple message, anyone who didn’t do this should immediately lose their job.

We need a lesson, and a hard one at that to prevent the covidiots thinking they can take the p!ss........lockdown is lockdown,

Those Herberts that crossed the channel in dinghies or arrived in the U.K. during lockdown should be sent back where they came from too in exactly the same manner that they arrived, STAY AT HOME MEANS STAY AT HOME.

Cummings should be forced to read out the names of the dead on the empty plinth in Trafalgar Sq and say sorry after every one.

Once he’s done that any one that wants to should form a socially distanced queue and hit him over the head with a special 3m long cane, but if that’s not essential travel every town and village should do it by proxy with another designated “Cummings” that has also transgressed.

By all accounts there has been hundreds of covidiot imbeciles paced into dinghies crossing the channel and taking a sh!t on the 30,000 dead so there will be plenty to go round.

Thinking about it, maybe that wouldn’t be a good look for the black ones, so we should only do it with whites.

Job done.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I am only asking for the evidence of all these other trips.

Fair enough question, I reckon?

But if he and his wife could have ended up bedridden I would say it was quite a sensible thing to do, if the kid was 15 I would have said what a twot.

Guess what mate, I have seen neighbours walking their dogs twice a day, every day.

It's just another which hunt from the leftie activists as far as I can see, unless I see some evidence.

it's witch; and if you do see evidence, what will it then become?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think you are on the money, Cummings has taken a massive sh!t on the graves of the 30,000 plus dead.

Stay at home was a simple message, anyone who didn’t do this should immediately lose their job.

We need a lesson, and a hard one at that to prevent the covidiots thinking they can take the p!ss........lockdown is lockdown,

Those Herberts that crossed the channel in dinghies or arrived in the U.K. during lockdown should be sent back where they came from too in exactly the same manner that they arrived, STAY AT HOME MEANS STAY AT HOME.

Cummings should be forced to read out the names of the dead on the empty plinth in Trafalgar Sq and say sorry after every one.

Once he’s done that any one that wants to should form a socially distanced queue and hit him over the head with a special 3m long cane, but if that’s not essential travel every town and village should do it by proxy with another designated “Cummings” that has also transgressed.

By all accounts there has been hundreds of covidiot imbeciles paced into dinghies crossing the channel and taking a sh!t on the 30,000 dead so there will be plenty to go round.

Thinking about it, maybe that wouldn’t be a good look for the black ones, so we should only do it with whites.

Job done.

It’s not just those that have died.

It’s the missed cancer treatments, the mental heath issues and job losses.

Whilst we were all in it together some of those people might have accepted it to a degree - but it’s clearly not

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This is going to be as interesting to watch over the next couple of days as catching up with those posts was from last night on this thread with the usual cheerleaders defending their hero 'Boris' and his right hand man. The Sunday Times is a particularly difficult read for 'Boris' and his sycophants today. This little snippet on the front page article was quite succinct in regards to Cummings:

“This could get very sticky next week,” said one irate cabinet minister who would like to see Cummings forced out. “He clearly did a lot wrong. He has such contempt for us all, he doesn’t think rules apply to him.” Another senior Tory said: “If this was someone else he would be the first person saying it is an example of an out-of-touch elite in Westminster.”

They just need to come up with a few 3 word soundbites with zero substance, preferably consisting of words of one syllable, repeat them constantly and everything will be fine. It's what their best at and the pup will always get sold:

Rules. Not. Breached.
Stayed. In. London.
Witness. Was. Lying.
Durham. Police. Wrong.

etc etc

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Oh come on.

Wake up FFS!

Even a Brexit hero of yours, a man you’d be on your knees for with a click of his fingers; has worked it out. You are being taken for a mug defending this particular c***! Just stop it.

“Steve Baker, the MP for Wycombe and former Brexit minister, tweeted: "It is intolerable that Boris' government is losing so much political capital.

Three changes are immediately required:

Govt needs competitive expert advice
Govt must insist on high software engineering standards
Dominic Cummings must go"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here