Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pressure being put on Johnson now to make a statement today.

****s sake Johnson show a spine and some leadership, stop hiding.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's hard to imagine Dom having too many friends around Westminster.
Certainly not as many as were friendly towards him yesterday afternoon.

There was certainly an awful lot of "minimal effort" vibes I took from them. They didn't even really bother to try and make them look particularly different from one another.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
MPs will by now most likely be seeing their inboxes start to fill up with disgruntled constituents asking why their circumstances are different to Cummings. Nothing spooks an MP more than the thought of the locals getting restless.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Pressure being put on Johnson now to make a statement today.

****s sake Johnson show a spine and some leadership, stop hiding.

He knows he’s screwed

Doesn’t sack him and he will have issues with The public, backbenchers, some cabinet and the media won’t let it go.

Sack him and I’m sure Cummings has files of dirt on them all.

Johnson will walk soon

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Cummings and now all his mates taking us for complete mugs and it seems to be working. Brazen hypocrisy and the outcry probably will see him go within in the week, but even if that is so he will still be working behind the scenes and make a reappearance within a year.
Ordinary people told to stay at home self isolate if someone in your home has symptoms, in his case his wife, for her 7 days him 14. He decides to drive his wife and child to the over end of the country. I know he’s unpopular but I’m sure even Gove would have popped around to leave a pint of milk on his doorstep and check on how he was doing. So much for all in this together.

His wife, Mary Wakefield, has a brother (Jack) and a sister, also living in London, so that was hogwash. She wrote her article in the Spectator, making out they were nursing each other, and looking after their son, in London all the time. Their stories don't even tally.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/getting-coronavirus-does-not-bring-clarity

My husband was looking forward to visiting his family, especially his 85 yr old mother in a home in Yorkshire, at Easter, but has had to make do with garbled phone calls with her.
I missed out on my cousin's funeral in Worthing at the beginning of April, and also cried on Mother's Day because I couldn't see my daughter's family for her traditional Sunday lunch. Not very dramatic, but multiply that all over the country and you can see the contempt this government has for ordinary people doing their best.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A 5th Tory MP now calling for his head.

Peter Bone, MP for Wellingborough.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he is unpopular across backbenches (even ERG wing), he's causing government a problem that wont go away, he'll have to go or risk creating a schism between Johnson and the rest of the party.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
A 5th Tory MP now calling for his head.

Peter Bone, MP for Wellingborough.

71ECFDC3-0459-468C-B5C4-D1CF0CFCCA80.png

Explains Brexiteers hating

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looking like Boris might have to dump him to save his own skin.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I’m sure Cummings has files of dirt on them all

This is what I am really wondering about. Why else would they not simply 'sack' him now and then quietly bring him back when its died down. Standard practice.

Cummings on the outside pissing in could get...interesting.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking like Boris might have to dump him to save his own skin.

If he doesn’t do it soon it’ll be too late. I suspect Cummings has so much dirt on BJ he could serve up that BJ is stuck between a rock and a hard place. By doing nothing BJ has made this a much bigger and more damaging issue for himself than it needed to be - should have followed the same path as that for the second-homing Health Minister in Scotland who stepped down within hours.

Not worth watching any news today because nothing else is being talked about. Already very boring.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Six MPs now.

William Wragg, MP for Hazel Grove.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Cummings should stay to continue the shitshow Boris is providing. When the Tories crash they will become unelectable for 1,000 years and then perhaps this country will have a social conscience.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This is what I am really wondering about. Why else would they not simply 'sack' him now and then quietly bring him back when its died down. Standard practice.

Cummings on the outside pissing in could get...interesting.

Him and Gove are pretty tight?

Gove for PM push.

Can see the mail getting behind that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here