Votes: 82 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
Labour government is for shirkers, lurkers and single mums, anyone who wants to achieve things through good honest toil need to vote for super Dave Cameron :clap:
Blimey, what it must be to have your political insight.

That's the sort of shit the Sun used to spew out in the mid-1980s during the days of their mindless 'looney left' campaigns. Not even they re-gurgitate that any more. Can I assume next time I see you, you will have large red framed glasses, a mullet, and rolled-up jacket sleeves?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:

That's the sort of shit the Sun used to spew out in the mid-1980s during the days of their mindless 'looney left' campaigns. Not even they re-gurgitate that any more. Can I assume next time I see you, you will have large red framed glasses, a mullet, and rolled-up jacket sleeves?

You have met him then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
. Can I assume next time I see you, you will have large red framed glasses, a mullet, and rolled-up jacket sleeves?

A Timmy Mallett lookalike? :eek: :eek:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Large One said:

Like Jilly Goulden, I'm getting...
timmymallet.jpg

and...
jonathan%20king.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Large One said:

the mullet is out alas but I would be happy to oblige with the other fashion essentials TLO I could also lend you a copy of the inspirational Wall Street as I like to think our initials is not the only thing I have in common with Gordon Gekko.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Moshe Gariani said:
Achievements
5. Cut overall crime by 35 per cent
6. Record levels of literacy and numeracy in schools
7. Best-ever primary school results
9. Employment is at its highest level ever
11. 85,000 more nurses
12. 32,000 more doctors
13. Brought back matrons to hospital wards
15. Devolved power to Welsh Assembly
17. NHS Direct offering free convenient patient advice
20. Record number of students in higher education
30. 800,000 children lifted out of relative poverty
39. Waiting times for operations halved
47. Cancer death rates down by 12 per cent, saving 43,000 lives

correct me if i'm wrong (and I'm sure you will) but these figures that you have quoted are based on the government figures and it is a open debate as to whether they are real or have been corrected to show things that they want.
Also not so sure about the Welsh assembly they don't really have any power making decisions. It was only made to give the Welsh people the thought they had power when the real power comes from westminster

Rookie said:
correct me if i'm wrong (and I'm sure you will) but these figures that you have quoted are based on the government figures and it is a open debate as to whether they are real or have been corrected to show things that they want.

Did you know that 64.7% of all statistics are made up?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
20. Record number of students in higher education

Huh record number of young people looking for jobs 4 years later with no relevance to their qualifications:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here