Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who here's a WINNER?

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
When erect does a corckscrew penis 'unravel'?

Not from the video I saw as a young teenager it doesn't.

You're all bona fide grade-A Columbian disco-shit winners to me. Have a lovely weekend all and LET'S HAVE A WINNER.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd like to think i'm a winner, as I have just finished a 10 daqy stretch at work, and live in the coolest place on earth, and lastly have my best times with Albion people being around.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Over a year on and I'm no less of a WINNER than I was when this thread was born.

For a limited time only all Albion fans are WINNERS because we done Palace this week.

We ALL win.

*WIN*

:)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
Chappers have you been talking to this man?

sinner_winner.jpg

(anyone who regularly wanders along Oxford Street will know what I mean)

Sinners and winners. Ah, what a man :p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im a WINNER

Coz I have been thru a divorce and come thru the other side by shagging plenty of (fit) birds since the divorce.
Plus I am one belt off my black belt in Tae Kwon Do
PLUS the phrase SLUT FACED WHORE :angry: :angry: :angry: has entered NSC terminology.
I have joined NSP and they use it there to.
I have completed all my insurance exams and am getting an award tonite at the GRAND HOTEL.
I got promoted at work recently.
I was in the Holmesdale End on Tuesday so saw first hand the bedlam when we scored plus the Palace fans around me getting so wound up.
Still go on the lash every weekend with the lads and have two lovely daughters.

That makes me a WINNER.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hmm. Think I could be a WINNER today as

1. I applied for one job this week and have been offered TWO.

2. £5 on Paul McShane to be first and last scorer against the PALACE on Tuesday.

3. I teach girls between 18-24. Some of whom think that shagging me will improve their grades.

4. I could not be arsed going in to work this morning, so did'nt.

5. My PREMIUM BONDS came up on Monday

6. I have a third nipple, called SHIELA.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I can drive (legally) down the bus lanes in Brighton. :salute:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm a WINNER

I've worked my BOLLOCKS off this year to make sure all my clients look at ALBION's results FIRST on a Saturday.

I couldn't go on Tuesday but made myself into a WINNER by waking my children up when the goal went in with my MENTALIST SHOUTING.

I STILL love you all

Above all, THESE guys are WINNERS:

winners3nm.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Simster said:
I'm a WINNER. There'll be little argument about that.

I support the Albion, my wife is FIT, my two kids are GINGER and I've just ordered a new car with cruise control, seven leather seats (front two heated), and a SUNROOF.

Anyone fancy a fight? Thought not - you KNOW I'd WIN.

I'm a WINNER. There'll be NO argument about that.

I support the Albion, my wife is FIT, my son is GINGER , I race cars and play in a rock band.

yield to the supriority of Zef the winner !!! :rolleyes:

Dandyman

In London village.
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
Chappers have you been talking to this man?

sinner_winner.jpg

(anyone who regularly wanders along Oxford Street will know what I mean)

Oh god ! The mad Christian ranter ! :ohmy:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm a winner. My hair is a little grey around the temples. My face is rounder than it was. I can't shave properly. I find weird spots on my legs. I probably don't wash as often as i ought to. I'm not over-burderned with ambition or weighed down by success. My eyes have failed and the glasses that frame them are scratched and dirty so that all i see looks like the 1940s. I break promises. My muscles never developed that much. My nob isn't humungous. I'm not skinny or lithe.
Yet women seem to like me. Some want kisses, others penetration. f***ing WINNER.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Meade's_Ball said:
I'm a winner. My hair is a little grey around the temples. My face is rounder than it was. I can't shave properly. I find weird spots on my legs. I probably don't wash as often as i ought to. I'm not over-burderned with ambition or weighed down by success. My eyes have failed and the glasses that frame them are scratched and dirty so that all i see looks like the 1940s. I break promises. My muscles never developed that much. My nob isn't humungous. I'm not skinny or lithe.
Yet women seem to like me. Some want kisses, others penetration. f***ing WINNER.

honesty pays . . .. *winner* :clap:

I'm off work . . .ahem . . .'sick' thats the winners choice on a friday, especially if you work for binners :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know its only a one week stay at the top and it will all come crashing down when I get it all wrong on Monday, but a like to think that at 285/1 I am THIS WEEK'S BIG WINNER.

I think Turkey, Afters and the other fella who I forget will all concur, having made tasty wedge.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
hans kraay fan club said:
I know its only a one week stay at the top and it will all come crashing down when I get it all wrong on Monday, but a like to think that at 285/1 I am THIS WEEK'S BIG WINNER.

I think Turkey, Afters and the other fella who I forget will all concur, having made tasty wedge.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have such a good life that cars, buttons and z-list celebs mean nothing to me because ...................... I am a Winner :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

All this talk of life's successes and no sign of dwayne ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here