Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who here's a WINNER?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'd like to think I am a WINNER, I have a good job that takes me round the world and pays me a very decent wage, I own my own house in a decent area of Brighton, but I had to work for it tho, which is satisfying.

I like to think I live things to the full, I love away days with the Albion, or any old reason for that matter and normally drink myself into ridiculous situations that my friends have to tell me about the next day, like trying to tip penny fall machines off Blackpool pier, or equally farcical situations whither thats WINNING or just being plain stupid remains to be seen, but I always seem to be surrounded by people who are up for a laugh, so in that sense I am fortunate.

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2003
I believe I am currently 'on the podium' for the following reasons:

So far today:

I've been invited to a way flash corporate jolly at the World Matchplay next weekend, the following weekend I've been invited to a four star hotel bash with fine wines and cuban cigars. Additionally I have arranged dates with a couple of honeys next week* - by which time my twister duvet cover should have turned up.

and it's not even noon yet

I am feeling distinctly 'money'

*albeit not at the same time - but the way things are going - who knows

I shall now rock back in my swivel chair, put my hands behind my back and declare that 'I love this dirty ole town'

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Rougvie said:
Why dont you open the thread up for BINNERS, there are a good few of them around these days.

I think you'd find me signing up for that one :clap2:

:dunce:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What do you think?

(I suspect WINNER)

Why thank you Max. I suppose surviving the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that have whizzed my way and still partying hard with a big fat grin on my kisser makes me a bona fide WINNER!

I feel good now :)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I think I'm probably a WINNER too - after all I've just started at Uni and as a result have been drinking rather too much. Plus, I met an old friend of another NSCer on the floor above me - that's WINNING of the highest level:clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Everybody should repeat the following words 5 times in the mornings...

I am a WINNER.

You'll leave the house feelng much better.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Chappers, you are a ginger, and this fact alone counteracts by some distance all previous considerations that make you a winner. Now go and sit in the corner, leave the blue Smarties alone and think about what you are going to do about your putrid life.

*TSK*

That, and you are tight-fisted gitoid when it comes to buying beer for people on their birthday. :salute:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT *ow!*

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
Chappers, you are a ginger, and this fact alone counteracts by some distance all previous considerations that make you a winner. Now go and sit in the corner, leave the blue Smarties alone and think about what you are going to do about your putrid life.

*TSK*

That, and you are tight-fisted gitoid when it comes to buying beer for people on their birthday. :salute:

The fact that I even came to the pub when I was SKINT and couldn't even afford any cigarettes makes me a WINNER plus I've got a football signed by two legends of the football commentary world, Larry Davies and Tony Gubbins plus i've just used the word GUBBINS so stick that in your arse you penniless Danny Baker lookalike BINFEST.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Oh yeah, and my 2002-4 top is now adorned with VIRGO 120 in homage to a certain goal, and signed by the great man himself. What more WINNAGE could you possibly want?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The fact that I even came to the pub when I was SKINT and couldn't even afford any cigarettes makes me a WINNER plus I've got a football signed by two legends of the football commentary world, Larry Davies and Tony Gubbins plus i've just used the word GUBBINS so stick that in your arse you penniless Danny Baker lookalike BINFEST.
If we're talking signed footballs then I've got a signed Albion football signed by ALL the players from the 1997 season - given to me by Tim as a wedding present.

Let me recap. I OWN a football signed by the SHITTEST EVER Albion team.

*COMPLETE WINNER*

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Simster said:
If we're talking signed footballs then I've got a signed Albion football signed by ALL the players from the 1997 season - given to me by Tim as a wedding present.

*COMPLETE WINNER*

You are a WINNER for the Gadget thing ALONE!

Speaking of which wheres groups 2 and 3 polls?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Conned you out of forty quid for it though, didn't I? :lolol: :salute:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:

*COMPLETE WINNER*

You're not gonna win this tussle, Simster. We are both WINNERS in our own right but at the end of the day I started this thread and automatically take status of DON WINNER.

FACT

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I once pissed in my girlfriends knicker drawer whilst pissed. To this very day I chastise the dozy mare for spilling water over the unit and not accepted responsibilty...

I think thats pretty cool.

Last edited:

Albion Rob

Faldo said:
I once pissed in my girlfriends knicker drawer whilst pissed. To this very day I chastise the dozy mare for spilling water over the unit and not accepted responsibilty...

I think thats pretty cool.

Shut up NEAL, you're one of the biggest BINNERS on the face of the earth.

FACTFACT

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I've WON an auction on e-Bay for a 1988 Napoli shirt

I'm WINNING an auction for a New York Islanders shirt

And i'm going to WIN a bid for a Sergio Tacchini top

I'm about to finish work for the day and head off into Brighton for the afternoon. I may choose to purchase the new Peter Kay DVD if I want because i'm making mo money at work. I'm going to buy a Big Issue 'cos I want to help someone out. Later i'm going to have a few beers with some mates, not drinking to excess, just having a couple of pints. Tomorrow i'm going to watch England WIN at the football, then i'm heading out to Brighton where i'll get into some clubs for FREE.

I've just had a good SHIT and now I feel fine.

Thanks Chappers for your inspirational, feel good, messages

You're a WINNER

Now I can be a WINNER too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here