Who do you want to win the USA elections

Who should win USA elections ?

• Bush

Votes: 19 13.9%
  • Kerry

Votes: 118 86.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The important thing is that the US changes its foreign policy.

The Bush doctrine is ...

1. Identify the country that is to blame.
2. Bomb the country next door.

Once he works out where France is, we need to be very, very afraid.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I take it you've been to Afghanistan AP. Don't tell me your uncle lives there and e mails you updates everyday. It appears you are just as susceptable to the propganda as everyone else.:dunce:

It appears Ralph Nader doesn't get a look in, among others.

However, ANYONE BUT BUSH has been my mantra ever since the last election he corrupted. I despair for US public intelligence at large, as there are some idiots still keen on the current dictatorship.

America is already embroiled in another 'Vietnam', and Bush obviously got involved without any clue or care as to the consequences.

bush OUT!! :angry:

Gareth Glover said:
You have conveniently side stepped the question again like all anti war people. I will ask again what would you have done on 12/9/01 os president of the USA ?.

Gone after the people who did it and finished the job.

Not pursue some vaingloriuous personal spat so my buddies could make a quick buck out of other peoples misery whilst trying to scare the shit out of the american voters so I could get re-elecrted.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Gareth Glover said:
I take it you've been to Afghanistan AP. Don't tell me your uncle lives there and e mails you updates everyday. It appears you are just as susceptable to the propganda as everyone else.:dunce:

I answered your question btw, you ignore that despite the fact you were trying to make out that nobody can:lolol: In fact plenty of people always do address the points you make but you always ignore them cos at the end of the day they just don't fit in with media friendly soundbite style news :dunce: Oh and not an Uncle no, nurse friend, been there over a year. Brought back some Saddam Hussein sweets though!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AP - With 86% pf people on here disagreeing with me I'm hardly going for the easy ride or media friendly soundbite sytle whatever the feck that means. You have a nurse that visited Afghanistan once whoppee do, there may be just maybe some people in Afghanistan who are happy they are not being ruled by the Taliban and maybe just maybe one or two people in Iraq who are happy they will not have the heads stoned in if the steal of loaf of bread.

But you will always ignore this as it just dosen't fit in with your daily mirror friendly soundbite style news :dunce: :jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Be careful Strike you will be forever ridiculed and hounded for having the audacity of having an opinion which does not follow the NSC flock.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can't be bothered to read the whole thread GG but I think most people will agree that invading Afghanistan was right and you are right.... most Afghans and Muslims in the region agree. The problem lies with the fact that the US invasion of Afghanistan was hlaf-hearted and for that reason Osama wasn't caught. From Day 1 Bush had his eye on Iraq. Drawing parallels between Afghanistan and Iraq is ridiculous. Afghanistan was the real target that the US wasn't really interested. Iraq was the US target that nobody else wanted...... bercause there was no justification for it.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I have a nurse? Nope can't say I have any nurses knocking about the place. As I said my friend has just come back from over a year there. Talking to her and seeing her pictures gave me a slightly different viewpoint to the Gareth Glover Democracy Crusade, that's all. But then again you type stuff on internet message boards so your opinion carries far more weight than that of someone who's been to the place you're talking about. I will revise my opinions.

Your delusion that NSC are the sheep is hilarious, masterfully summed up by the the fact you think Strike has his own opinion when all he's said is "I agree with what Gareth Glover says".:lolol: :lolol: now THAT'S comedy

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Can't be bothered to read the whole thread GG but I think most people will agree that invading Afghanistan was right and you are right.... most Afghans and Muslims in the region agree. The problem lies with the fact that the US invasion of Afghanistan was hlaf-hearted and for that reason Osama wasn't caught. From Day 1 Bush had his eye on Iraq. Drawing parallels between Afghanistan and Iraq is ridiculous. Afghanistan was the real target that the US wasn't really interested. Iraq was the US target that nobody else wanted...... bercause there was no justification for it.

at the risk of sounding like Strike

I agree with what Sully couldn't shoot said.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Alan... we've been in and out of there for soem time as part of a project I work with..... your nurse friend is half right..... people are a bit sick there now about the foriegn influence and nobody really trusts the new regime... and outside Kabul very little has really changed.

But give them a choice of having now or before and most epople want now..... it's still a mess but it's a mess that can be dealt with now.... what they really want is just to be left alone.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Alan... we've been in and out of there for soem time as part of a project I work with..... your nurse friend is half right..... people are a bit sick there now about the foriegn influence and nobody really trusts the new regime... and outside Kabul very little has really changed.

But give them a choice of having now or before and most epople want now..... it's still a mess but it's a mess that can be dealt with now.... what they really want is just to be left alone.

I agree, it's the everything's so black and white nature of GG's arguments that piqued (is that a word?) me to post.

I got the impression too that little has changed outside of Kabul which is worrying. If a job is worth doing etc etc.

Have you seen the Saddam sweets? I'm not so sure now she got them form Afghanistan though. Apparently they had Bin Laden ones too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here