• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
bush...wankor!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mrs BHA (who doesn't tend to vote) will be with Mr Kerry which is fine by me.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I think the Bin Liner video will swing the vote towards Bush. Personally I'd have thought it underlines the point Kerry has been making about Iraq being a diversion but I think voters will see it as a greater reason to pursue 'the war on terror' (T.W.A.T.) despite the fact this new video shows public enemy number one is still at large.

I think Bin Laden looks like a futuristic news reporter from the Star Wars Prequels in this video. What do others think?

I suspect as Kerry has stated, he would pursue Al Quada/Bin laden more vigorously. With todays technology, I fail to understand why it is not possible to track him. One would assume he's not too far from the mountain range between Afganistan and Pakistan. He has gone on record as stating he would have concentrated his energies on tracing Bin Laden rather than getting bogged down in Iraq had he been President at the time of 9/11. Instead, Kerry will be left to clear up the mess of the Bush regimes misguided foreign policy rather than focusing on capturing the REAL danger. An indication of the present regimes priorities. The C.I.A. deploy more staff to keep track on the finances of Castro than Bin Laden!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zeitgeist, sorry for being a stubborn , grumpy old bastard, I enjoy our posts and respect your opinions.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Gareth Glover said:
Cutting the heads off people in cold blood is. This is done in the cause of Islamic Fundamentalism. Flying planes into buildings in the name of Islamic Fundamentalism killing 3000 at random. What would you do, sit down and " discuss " with people who think they will go to heaven with 16 virgins for doing this. Good plan Meade.

this is the first time i have read this thread, and gareth, i think you have the most blinkered view of the world that i have ever come across.

you have just contradicted your argument in one post, because iraq was not an islamic fundamentalist state!!

you also seem to have a REAL issue with whenever anyone disagrees with you, telling them that you are some sort of hero and scapegoat for holding a different opinion.

this makes you look both a fool and incredibly thick.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Der, Gagga, Mummy, what does contradiction mean ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Read the thread again and do put the usual anti war spin on it, I said flying planes into buildings in the name of Islamic Fundamentalism which they were.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Gareth Glover said:
Read the thread again and do put the usual anti war spin on it, I said flying planes into buildings in the name of Islamic Fundamentalism which they were.

what?

but you've constantly linked 9/11 with iraq the whole way through.

you really need to read up on your FACTS a bit more.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have never linked 9/11 to Iraq.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's all well and good talking about the actions of Al Kyida and such like and while I have no intention of condoning their actions they will argue that they are retaliating which, when you look at the bigger picture, does carry some truth.

Please bear in mind that I'm not anti American in particular as most know I have more than a slight vested interest. Talking to as many AMericans as I do it's clear that most of them don't really know the facts. This is borne out by virtue of the fact that Bush leads by 6%. How anybody could vote for a man who is a well ducumented liar and fraud is totally beyond me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS not Bush at any cost.

If bush gets in, there could be a huge backlash of malcontent from people who suspect his governement of corrupt ways regarding elections.

The republicans started the divisiveness, and they have themselves to blame for this backlash. I hate bush, he's a worthless ponce with self-serving aims - he and his party are destroying the US and would take the rest of the world with them .

sith

Aug 23, 2004
far, far,away.
i spend a lot of time in CA which is mostly pro Bush, however i've not been outside in 10 minutes so that may have changed.

sith said:
i spend a lot of time in CA which is mostly pro Bush, however i've not been outside in 10 minutes so that may have changed.

I sit at my local caff with a crowd of Republicans. Who knows what Bush does for them, I dispair for their political nouse, I really do. The 'seem' quite sensible, but there's no accounting for gullibility (nothing to do with Seagull ability;>) I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here