Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when you heard the news?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Sat at my desk as work just about to pack up my laptop and go home, when I saw the post STADIUM YES YES YES YES on NSP. I nealy cried! :clap2:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I was lying in bed at hospital following an operation, with my mobile secreted under the covers, as I'd already been told to switch it off, when the text came through from the club at 8.06 - I nearly burst my stitches :lolol:

Just a shame I can't be at Withdean today to join in the celebrations, as I'm not allowed to drive for a while, but hoping some kind soul will take me to Stoke next week so I can celebrate then :clap2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sitting on a boat going around Valletta harbour in Malta, nine forty two (eight forty two UK time) when the first text arrived

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
On a friends beach in Nuweiba, Egypt.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
sitting in a room full of my drunk mates afta a party that turned into an all nighter. decided to flik through the sky channels, and they had music on. nabbed the cntroller to luk at sky sports news, and it had a film of the falmer sitte, didnt hear what they had said, but assumed we had got it, fliked bak half an hour later, nd shut the room upo to hear the interview with norman cook, and find out we had got it. went mad and cracked open another beer to celebrate :drink:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i was in bed and got text from the club.
Best alarm ever cos i'm rubbish at getting up in the mornings!

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
In my car 10 mins late for work. Was listening to Juice with Ken Bodfisf and then went absolutely ape in my car for the next five mins! Ran in and told everone the good news and then went on to mention it pretty much every 5 mins throughout the day!

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
SL rang me and I was on the m25 going to Chester. Know exactly the spot and when I pass that everytime I will remeber that news!!

Made loads of calls to many footy fans who have been really been supportive!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
In a pub in Auckland waiting for a pizza to be cooked!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Where were you when you heard the Falmer decision?

In Amsterdam having breakfast surrounded by loads of very hung over Irishmen.

Celebrated in true 'Dam style though:smokin: :smokin:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
driving to Henfield...SOBBING like a little schoolgirl who lost her barbie doll!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was strapped to a dank basement ceiling sweating profusely in a gimp mask as I was lashed mercilessly by a 14 stone transsexual from Dudley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here