Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when you heard the news?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
got on here at 7.30 on friday morning just before it crashed - then woke all me mates up with a early morning cheery call, even rang the chelsea and Manure supporters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
found out when I got to work on Friday morning, and to top off a tremendous day I got offered a new job at the 2nd interview in the afternoon.

I came into work this morning and I'm the only one in this shyte hole whos looking happy today !!! :lol:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
zefarelly said:
found out when I got to work on Friday morning, and to top off a tremendous day I got offered a new job at the 2nd interview in the afternoon.

I came into work this morning and I'm the only one in this shyte hole whos looking happy today !!! :lol:

blimey - it's not so long since that was the land of milk and honey .........

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Received text in hotel... woke up Mrs. BW with my shout of "Yes! We've got it!", then rang my bro', and my sons (in nearby room in same hotel)... fcuking fantastic day of booze ensued... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
At work about 8.20 and just had a great big smile on my face for the rest of the day. Couldn't wait to get home and have a few beers to celebrate.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Still going strong.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
In the front room when SCR broke it.
Went potty for a few seconds until my daughter told me to shut up.
Her cartoons were obviously far more important! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here