Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when you heard the news?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'd been tipped off that it was going to be announced a 8.15, so i was sitting in my front room waiting for them to announce it on SCR. At about 8, they said the decision would be in 2/3 hours, and i very almost switched off. Thankfully i didn't, and at 20 past i could just go mental!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
in bed , just checking brightonfans ...:banana:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Heffle Gull said:
Oops my original post seems to have gone missing!!!

What I said was that I was on the A27 Westbound, just coming in to a little known place called FALMER!!!!!!

got some strange looks as I screamed, and thumped the steering wheel and nearly crashed the car.

BTW who was the hero beeping his car horn as SCR broke the news?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That was us :clap2: :clap2:

Northstander sent me a tex as we were driving up towards Ashcombe roundabout. Ned was driving fortunately as I think I may had just driven into somebody or something :lolol:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Driving in a car to a meeting at Stockport, when I heard it on R5 Live 09:00 news. Nearly crashed as tears of joy welled up in my eyes. Then texts from everyone confirming it, very distracting as I was driving through M60 road works.

I was going to a meeting with a lot of big-wig politicians from G Manchester. Before the meeting started the Chairman stood up and congratulated me and the Albion on getting a result!

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I was at home, had just sat down in front of the tv to watch the breakfast news when they announced the decision, I was so excited that I almost spilled my porridge...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
in bed, rudely awoken by a text from withdean wanderer

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
driving down arundel rd in peacehaven, cue skinned knuckles as i punched the air/roof of the van :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
On the 7 bus heading to work. They announced it over the speakers on the bus:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here