Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the next win coming from?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Luton does not count and its the first 8 games in the new year.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He will be given 8 games to let the new signings bed in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams will not be sacked. Accept this and get over it. I was in the Adams out camp for the first time last night but it aint gonna happen.

Adams will be given 9 games to get the team away from the relegation zone or at least show vast improvment or the board will sack him. This will make 30games gone and would allow a new manager a chance of keeping us up if we are adrift as could well be the case.

Adams will be given a big budget for loanees and permanent transfers. Murray is going in January and his disassociation from the team is obvious anyway
and this money will be used as well as other funds ear marked.

Dick Knight and the board are embarrassed and desperate for Adams to get us away from the position we are in. Dick Knight has stuck with Adams but if it had been any other manager he would have sacked him by now so Adams has a duty to deliver and repay Dick's faith in him. Dick Knight is nobodies fool and will act if Adams does not do this as the board will do all it takes to avoid relegation.

Adams you have

Swindon Town -Away
-------------------------New year and transfer window
Northampton Town - Home
Walsall - Away
Leeds United - Home
Cheltenham Town - Away
Leicester City - Away
Hartlepool United - Home
Peterborough United - Home
Hereford United - Away

Get on with it. You need 15 points from those games to save your skin and BHAFC from relegation

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams will not be sacked. Accept this and get over it. I was in the Adams out camp for the first time last night but it aint gonna happen.

Adams will be given 9 games to get the team away from the relegation zone or at least show vast improvment or the board will sack him. This will make 31games gone and would allow a new manager a chance of keeping us up if we are adrift as could well be the case.

Adams will be given a big budget for loanees and permanent transfers. Murray is going in January and his disassociation from the team is obvious anyway
and this money will be used as well as other funds ear marked.

Dick Knight and the board are embarrassed and desperate for Adams to get us away from the position we are in. Dick Knight has stuck with Adams but if it had been any other manager he would have sacked him by now so Adams has a duty to deliver and repay Dick's faith in him. Dick Knight is nobodies fool and will act if Adams does not do this as the board will do all it takes to avoid relegation.

Adams you have

Swindon Town -Away
-------------------------New year and transfer window
Northampton Town - Home
Walsall - Away
Leeds United - Home
Cheltenham Town - Away
Leicester City - Away
Hartlepool United - Home
Peterborough United - Home
Hereford United - Away

Get on with it. You need 15 points from those games to save your skin and BHAFC from relegation

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Played 31
Won 6
Drawn 9
Lost 16
Points 27

:bigwave:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Are you alright this morning, US... only you keep repeating yourself? and I am as confident in your repeated assertions as I am in your racing tips.

Unless we make some significant signings in the window - or unless we are showing signs of substantial improvements in 4 weeks, by the Hartlepool home game... the knives will be out, big time.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I accept Adams won't be sacked but why tell us twice :shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a theory made after studying the Albion , the resulyts and the baodr for 35 years Piers but basically yes I made it up but I do believe he has 9 games left to make it happen. Adams will be given the budget and its up to him to save his job and BHAFC from relegation. The question is, can he do it ?.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Its a theory made after studying the Albion , the resulyts and the baodr for 35 years Piers but basically yes I made it up but I do believe he has 9 games left to make it happen. Adams will be given the budget and its up to him to save his job and BHAFC from relegation. The question is, can he do it ?.

I think you are wide of the mark, on the basis they will struggle to sack him. The Knight of the Long Knives saw to that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Surely Piers the board as a whole would sack him with 15 games left if my scenario plays out. Surely the board could not face the derision and embarrassment of appointing a manager after we came 7th to improve on that and keep him still if we go down. Surely not.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Surely Piers the board as a whole would sack him with 15 games left if my scenario plays out. Surely the board could not face the derision and embarrassment of appointing a manager after we came 7th to improve on that and keep him still if we go down. Surely not.

The trouble is sacking Adams brings into question the position of the man who re-appointed him.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The trouble is sacking Adams brings into question the position of the man who re-appointed him.

Exactly, and therein lies the problem. Will Dick put his pride before the good of the team? Is confidence now so shot that changing the manager will have no difference?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've given up wondering about the next win i'm more concerned about where the next POINT is coming from.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We'll do the double over Leicester with a comfortable 3-0 win at the Walkers Stadium:dunce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How the f*** can anyone in our current situation possibly call Wilkins shit?!

Wilkins did a fair job (17th and 7th in his two seasons), but there were issues about his management that concerned the board. They ended up with egg on face as they gave him a long contract initially and have had to pay it up as they were unhappy with certain aspects of his management, not the results on the pitch.

We won 4 games at Withdean with Wilkins in his first season, but the board ignored NSC's pleas to sack him.

The same may be the case with Adams, his team has underperformed, and the players he has brought in with no exceptions have been a disappointment.

It beats mid table mediocrity and day of the week though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here