Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the next win coming from?

1066gull

3 years. The same length I gave Wilkins. Just a shame he only got two.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When will Adams quit ?

When will Micky Adams quit ? After which game ?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Some of the theories about the fans are superb on here, a case of too much brandy in the Christmas pudding.

Brighton fans often define themselves by which manager they hate. Adams, Wilkins, McGhee and Peter Taylor all had posters on here who detested them. Coppell, possibly our best ever, was hated by some ideologues who couldn't stomach the Palace connection.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why the f*** have all these threads been merged? Didn't the half-witted cretin who did it realise that they were actually on DIFFERENT SUBJECTS? f***'s sake. Whoever did it - consider yourself personally abused. Child.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
One thing I learnt from my mistakes when I was a kid Was that I had to accept when I did wrong and take responsibility.

STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE YOU FAGGOT MICKY ADAMS AND ACCEPT YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

No wonder he has been such an utter failure in life before.

You're that retarded poster people take the piss out of, aren't you?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
For the love of all things BHA, MA HAS to go and go NOW.

Every game this inevitable decision is delayed is another nail in the coffin. It doesn't matter what happens in the transfer market as he is incapable of playing the right players in the right position with the right tactics.

Please go now and then at least some self belief might return to the players and fans.

Please please please please please

Spot on Herald. He has totally lost the plot. It is almost as if he is deliberately trying to get 3 years money for 6 months work by being so totally sh 1t from start to finish in every he thinks, says and does.

If someone offered you 3 years pay for being utter sh 1t, you'd very soon get out there and buy a smelly brown track suit, looking the part, and delivering, well, sh 1t.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brighton fans often define themselves by which manager they hate. Adams, Wilkins, McGhee and Peter Taylor all had posters on here who detested them. Coppell, possibly our best ever, was hated by some ideologues who couldn't stomach the Palace connection.

Coppell was our best ever manager in my mind. A calm, clever man with brilliant post-match analysis and understanding of what he had just seen. He got the best out of virtually all his players (even Mayo played well under him and it's not often I say this) rarely signed a dud and systematically fixed all the little weaknesses he had highlighted in his interviews week by week.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here