Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the next win coming from?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Same reasons as algie - have nothing against Micky the buck stops with the decision maker

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The panic stricken crowd who have yet to realise that a match lasts 90 minutes and if you are not winning after 15 minutes that it is not a disaster. Their Anxiety transmits to the players, and negitively affects them and they start to panic too.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Adams, taken a team who finished 7th last season and has somehow managed to balls it up big style. DK thought he was doing right but proved so very wrong. So 50/50 split for me but voted for Adams just cos had to vote for one

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So does everyone think that Knight went againt the wishes of the rest of the clubs board and made the decision on his own? - NO, its just another one of these NSC "facts" dempt up by those keyboard warriors.

The board agreed to the appointment because they thought it was for the best of the club, and Mickey Adams returned because he thought he can do the job well, yet some on here were never going to give him a chance

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I blame the fans who gave Dick no choice but to sack Deano.

agreed - bet their the same ones who now see it as a mistake, shows just how fickle some Albion fans are, if Adams turns it around over the next few games, then we mount a charge up the table, they will start to sing his praises again

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
Does nobody realise that when you have team of loanees and can't field a settled side you can't expect to win matches, that decision is down to the chairman not supplying the necessary funds to buy players.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How can you not blame Knight? He sacked a manager who took us to 7th in the table, brought in his mate and now we are 21st??

Sorry but regardless of how much of a legend or otherwise you think Knight is, he has f***ed up big time with this.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Does nobody realise that when you have team of loanees and can't field a settled side you can't expect to win matches, that decision is down to the chairman not supplying the necessary funds to buy players.

How do you buy players when the transfer window has been closed for several months?

Stop coming up with bullshit just to have a dig at the chairman

Guillem Balague

Jun 28, 2008
The 'supporters' and I use that term very loosely, for their quite frankly shocking treatment of Mickey on his return to the club as soon as the going got tough.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The 'supporters' and I use that term very loosely, for their quite frankly shocking treatment of Mickey on his return to the club as soon as the going got tough.

Agreed, some didn't ever support his return, others expected us to win every game, being 5-0 up inside of 2 minutes or it's not good enough, he's shit and must go, they forget that a match lasts for 90 minutes and not 9 minutes!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

we are in the relegation zone at Christmas, exactly how do you think fans would react. Open your eyes

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Agreed, some didn't ever support his return, others expected us to win every game, being 5-0 up inside of 2 minutes or it's not good enough, he's shit and must go, they forget that a match lasts for 90 minutes and not 9 minutes!!

Oh do f*** off. Have you seen the league table or the utter dross we have been serving up for months?

We had a relatively good season last year with a mix of experience, home grown players and a few loanees. Our egomaniac of a chairman thought he knew best and appointed a manager who after leaving us has been more or less rubbish for years replacing a long term club servant. That manager has destroyed our young players, filled half the team with other clubs players, and ripped the players spirit to shreds.

A total f*** up is the best description I can think of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here