Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the next win coming from?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Knight was STUPID to sack a manager who had overacheived and had nearly guided us into the playoffs last season. No papering over the cracks. We finished 7th last season because we deserved it. It was Knight who made the cock up, and he owes it to the fans to put it right.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we play as well as we did in the 1st half for the entire game it will be either Swindon or Northampton or even hopefully both. My concern is if you were in GM position and a club came sniffing what would you want to do, obviously leave which is what i think that he will do.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Ok, i am trying to be a positiv here as possible after a few cans of strongbow but i think it will be against walsall. we will then win against leeds before drawing away to cheltenham

Only if this came true if i wasn't so drunk :drunk:

Ok, we have a largely talentless squad that's getting weaker next week when the loans go back, a team patched up with yobs who would be criminals had they not blagged careers in football, a management team totally bereft of ideas, idiots/players playing with no confidence whatsoever, fans fed up and even many who have given up, players falling out with each other, a team that hasn't got a clue, can't score goals, and has probably the worst midfield I have EVER seen. What a club!

So, the question is WHO will be the next victims of this footballing circus and be the first side since 1st November to leave a match against us with nil points?

Personally, I'm going for HARTLEPOOL UNITED on January 31st:yahoo:

Personally, I'm going for the transfer window.With everything that didn't happen on the pitch today,SAKES I'M STILL MAD !!! ,everyone has there breaking point, I cannot see the board being this placent with our current table position.

Common, get out the chequebook.

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed: on the verge. :cry::cry::cry:

I want to see what he does in January before any of this 'we have to sack him' business. It's clear that he has to bring in players IMMEDIATELY. No waiting around for the last week or two, we need players in the FIRST WEEK. Micky's job rests on these players and whether they improve our results. In fact, his career rests on them. More importantly, our league one status could well depend on it.

What I would say is that I think sacking him NOW would be a dreadful decision because we would then waste the transfer window with either NO manager, or one who doesn't know where our weaknesses lie. Whether you like Adams or not, you have to say he has more chance of knowing what players we need than someone who hasn't watched us all season and would want to give the current shite a 'chance to prove themselves.'

I still belive Adams is still trying to dismantle what Wilkins left behind and that takes time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That is a good question, it's bad enough when you play badly but we seem to have no luck either. Hopefully we still have time to turn it around.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think the cock up from Dick Knight and the board was thinking that Adams was automatically going to bring the crowds back. It seems that the job was not even advertised. I am sure there were plenty of managers or potential managers that would have jumped at the chance of taking us forward.

If the rumours of siding with the agent/player ahead of the club when it came to contract negotiations are to be believed then it was really Wilkins that instigated it. I was/am a big fan of Wilkins and was bitterly disappointed to see him sacked, but perhaps there are mitigating circumstances that made his position untenable. Could the club have moved forward if the board could not trust the manager?

I think the major downside of this whole saga is that we lost a very good coach out of it and have not replaced him.

It's my feeling that Wilkins is not anti board but was doing what he thought was necessary to take us to the championship just maybe the board wasn't united in liking Dean and this was a very good way of ousting him and bringing back a manager who everyone was united in (mickey) - my moneys on Dick wanted him out.

Surely a quite word to Dean from someone could have prevented this disaster.
???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Micky Adams has 8 games left to keep his job

Adams will not be sacked. Accept this and get over it. I was in the Adams out camp for the first time last night but it aint gonna happen.

Adams will be given 8 games to get the team away from the relegation zone or at least show vast improvment or the board will sack him. This will make 30games gone and would allow a new manager a chance of keeping us up if we are adrift as could well be the case.

Adams will be given a big budget for loanees and permanent transfers. Murray is going in January and his disassociation from the team is obvious anyway
and this money will be used as well as other funds ear marked.

Dick Knight and the board are embarrassed and desperate for Adams to get us away from the position we are in. Dick Knight has stuck with Adams but if it had been any other manager he would have sacked him by now so Adams has a duty to deliver and repay Dick's faith in him. Dick Knight is nobodies fool and will act if Adams does not do this as the board will do all it takes to avoid relegation.

Adams you have

Northampton Town - Home
Walsall - Away
Leeds United - Home
Cheltenham Town - Away
Leicester City - Away
Hartlepool United - Home
Peterborough United - Home
Hereford United - Away

Get on with it. You need 15 points from those games to save your skin and BHAFC from relegation

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Those are all tough games and they way we are playing now you could see us losing all of them easily. How many points will we get from these 8 games ?. I would say 7.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Adams you have

Northampton Town - Home
Walsall - Away
Leeds United - Home
Cheltenham Town - Away
Leicester City - Away
Hartlepool United - Home
Peterborough United - Home
Hereford United - Away

Get on with it. You need 15 points from those games to save your skin and BHAFC from relegation

Leeds and Leicester - no chance so good bye it is if your theory is correct.

Tell me, why is Swindon away not included ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Beachy 8 games into the new year after the transfer window but your right it should read 31 games. We need 15 points from the 8 in January and early February or he is GONE.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What about the Swindon and Luton games ?

Personally I think Hartlepool at home will be the end of the road if things have not improved substantially.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Martin Hinsh - LLLLLLLLLL
Micky Adams - LLLDLLL ? ? ?

Puts our league form into perspective, doesn't it?

I reckon Adams has 3 games left to get a win from somewhere.

I'm going to be optimistic and say 7 points from those 8 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here