Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Big elephant is the room is why are they stalling at 50 odd for Lavia. BUT Caicedo makes them title contenders.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Never felt he was leaving with just Chelsea in the offing, dithering, being t****. Now very concerned he's off with Liverpool in the running. He would be absolutely perfect for them. Good relationship between the clubs etc

Still really hope it doesn't happen. It's £100m though whoever wants him (or £1 less than what the Chelsea Buccaneers offer).

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Well it's Football Insider, so I'd take it with a huge pinch of salt, but I'm finding Liverpool always coming in for these players just as tedious as Chelsea. They'll have some weird low ball offer that'll be packaged as a great deal, but I hope Bloom tells them to bugger off and it's £100m or nowt, just as he has with Chelsea.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Wary it's just 'Footballer Insider' but I reckon they're worried. They've got two great CMs in..well one is a ten really. They've got the best front line in the league, but they don't have a DM in the squad. And now have the Fabinho money.
Yeah makes sense.

If he is going it's a shame Man Utd didn't have a punt. Like Chelsea they've got more money than sense.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Big elephant is the room is why are they stalling at 50 odd for Lavia. BUT Caicedo makes them title contenders.
I feel like I must have slept through the whole of last season, as I confess I can't remember Lavia doing anything of note, yet somehow every big club seems to be all over him. The only thing I can recall about him is the way he was bullied by Mitoma, of all people, to set up the goal against Southampton at home (Ferguson?).

Is he really that good?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I feel like I must have slept through the whole of last season, as I confess I can't remember Lavia doing anything of note, yet somehow every big club seems to be all over him. The only thing I can recall about him is the way he was bullied by Mitoma, of all people, to set up the goal against Southampton at home (Ferguson?).

Is he really that good?
It's potential with him I think.
He's not an obvious DM. He's not destructive. He will likely end up as a box to box 8. You're paying for potential but I think clubs hesitation comes from the asking price. It's a lot for a player who doesn't have the outstanding attributes Caicedo had at his age (save perhaps physicality).

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Isn't Jacobs on the Chelsea payroll? If they're panicking then he's bound to try and throw some spanners in the works.

It's just an utter crazy pantomime. Only Tony and Paul will know and they aren't going to spill the beans anytime soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here