Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The article is titled "Brighton reject offer for Caicedo", and includes:

"The bid, from an as yet unidentified club, is said to surpass Chelsea's most recent offer for the 21-year-old Ecuador international that was worth a total of £80million."
I wonder whether the vague language of 'surpassing' rather than a figure being mentioned could mean some kind of money plus player offer. They are rare, but the likes of Man U have certainly got a few players they want rid of and there were rumours last month that they might want to use one of them to make a bid for Caicedo. If there are players involved, it could explain why the club is unnamed.

Gordon Celery

Jul 31, 2023
I wonder whether the vague language of 'surpassing' rather than a figure being mentioned could mean some kind of money plus player offer. They are rare, but the likes of Man U have certainly got a few players they want rid of and there were rumours last month that they might want to use one of them to make a bid for Caicedo. If there are players involved, it could explain why the club is unnamed.
Get ready to watch Fred and McTominay next season buddy

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
What about Phillips, that would be lols.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yer it's a bit of a shame. Naylor would only have got this off the Albion. And the Albion wouldn't be releasing this info if not keen to sell 😔

Whoever the other club are, this the key bit. For the first time throughout all this, my optimism has taken a knock. And it's @dwayne's fault :down:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Everyone slaughters McTominay but the fact is that he has been excellent in a Scotland shirt during this Euro qualifying campaign. Obviously he's not coming here anyway because of wages, but I bet if he was to come here he'd quickly look a far better player than he does at Man Utd.

Gordon Celery

Jul 31, 2023
To put an end to this borefest from Chelsea. Pay up or f*** off and buy someone else. Personally I hope he stays and if not he goes to a team playing in Europe next season.
Thing is, it's not Chelsea anymore - they've made god knows how many bids, been knocked back and are now looking at other options (as well as having purchased Ugochukwu).

This is either Albion or an actual bid from a mysterious unnamed club.

Nothing to do with Chelsea Football Club.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Probably a club, like the Albion, who don’t want to do business on SM with twattish fans wading in with their entitled bollocks and Here We Go Romano aggravating the situation?
For that reason I’m going Liverpool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here