Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thing is, it's not Chelsea anymore - they've made god knows how many bids, been knocked back and are now looking at other options (as well as having purchased Ugochukwu).

This is either Albion or an actual bid from a mysterious unnamed club.

Nothing to do with Chelsea Football Club.

Does this mean that you will now f*** back off to a Chelsea forum then :bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But how would the journalist know? Ie what was the source of the info?
Guess what, he is the main source of Albion info (other than NSC of course :wink:) and has covered us for decades. The club of course! Don’t think he publishes any news of consequence without their approval.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Thing is, it's not Chelsea anymore - they've made god knows how many bids, been knocked back and are now looking at other options (as well as having purchased Ugochukwu).

This is either Albion or an actual bid from a mysterious unnamed club.

Nothing to do with Chelsea Football Club.
I’m unsure what you mean. I know it’s not Chelsea that have put in a bid that ‘surpasses’ the £80 m bid from Chelsea. That would be too stupid even for your club. None of us really care about the details. We are just confident that Tony will get his price.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd doff my cap if Tony accepts £79m from Utd.
Same, I would cheerfully endorse the Albion accepting a lower bid from another club over anything that vile club has offered. It would be top, top shithousery.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They were certainly linked not so long ago. If he has to leave I would be happy with that and regardless it’s anyone but Chelsea.
It would be fine (for me anyway) if we sold him to a different club for £80M after refusng all Chelsea bids - the furore on their forum would be joyous to behold. And TBH, to a decennt club that didn't mess about, £80M wouldn't be that bad a deal, IMHO. ABC (anyone but Chelsea!)

.......or Palarse!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Weren't the scouser's priced out of the Bellingham transfer, which was similar ~£100m?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why would they bid £80m though, knowing we've already rejected that from Chelsea?
It would be hilarious if we said "Sure, you can have him for £80 million. We just weren't going to sell him to Chelsea for that".

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Weren't the scouser's priced out of the Bellingham transfer, which was similar ~£100m?
Wary it's just 'Footballer Insider' but I reckon they're worried. They've got two great CMs in..well one is a ten really. They've got the best front line in the league, but they don't have a DM in the squad. And now have the Fabinho money.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
By the way, to those armchair Blues who couldn't find the Bridge with a GPS device and a London A-Z suggesting this is all some ploy from the Albion to push Chelsea into offering more, consider this:

-every single transfer now involves the player's agent being contacted in advance by the prospective buyer, establishing the player's interest and offering terms. It's why we've heard a million times that Caicedo has "agreed a deal" with the London Cowboys, or David Raya "has accepted an offer" from Arsenal despite nothing happening officially in terms of Albion (or Brentford) agreeing a deal or even giving permission to talk. All of this happens long before the clubs are spoken to in any official capacity. Therefore if nobody else had decided they wanted a piece, it's fair to say that Caicedo's money-grabbing Mr Fifteen Percent would be completely aware of that fact, and would have notified Chelsea to ensure they knew it was a ruse (because they want the Albion to buckle late on so the fee stays lower and there's more money left for signing-on fees and thus a greater cut for the agent).

And the Albion would know that's exactly what would happen. So it would make no sense whatsoever to make this kind of shit up, as everyone in the agent game (and thus other clubs) would soon know about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here